An error occurred while updating bet persistence

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jocastabet

Hi

I am setting up a football bot where I need to take SP if the bet I offered to the market has not been taken.

I am repeatedly getting: An error occurred while updating bet persistence: The entire order has been rejected.

I am using the rule: Take SP All Unmatched Bets

Log entries:

22/01/2022 15:14:00: [G_Auto 1] : Automation Signal for market: TAKE SP TRIGGERED = 1
22/01/2022 15:14:00: [G_Auto 1] : An error occurred while updating bet persistence: The entire order has been rejected.
22/01/2022 15:14:00: [G_Auto 1] : Modify bet persistence 256533848511 from 'Cancel' to 'Take SP'

Am I making a mistake? or is this BetAngel? or Betfair?

Any help / suggestions? thanks,

Mike
Dallas

Only Betfair can reject SP bets

It'll be either
A) below BF's min SP stake (£10 liability for lay bets, £2 for back bets)
B) they don't allow SP betting on the market you are trading
jocastabet

Hi Dallas

Thanks for the reply.

It's definetly not A so must be > B. Surprised as these bets are on match odds in the big leagues.

Guess I'll have to set a rule to check the situation after the game goes in play and act accordingly.

Mike
Dallas

jocastabet wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:41 pm
Hi Dallas

Thanks for the reply.

It's definetly not A so must be > B. Surprised as these bets are on match odds in the big leagues.

Guess I'll have to set a rule to check the situation after the game goes in play and act accordingly.

Mike
Was any of the bet matched?

Another reason could be if the bet was in the process of being matched at the time BF received your SP request or were turning the market IP etc
jocastabet

No none of the bet is matched.

I've got a safety rule now that checks 10 seconds after in Play - and places a bet at best market price that seems to do the trick
weemac

I get this error on a random basis, the latest one today. It happens on average about once every 2 or 3 months - sometimes in 2 or 3 races, always near the start of the day's racing. None of the above mentioned issues apply. Does anyone else get these? Anyone know what's going on? It's quite unnerving.

Edit: It's just happened in 2 consecutive races now. No earthly apparent reason for it.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”