Tennis Fixed Score Condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Stockdalebet

Hi I have a set of rules that dot in and out of a game depending on the servers score. It works but its so random some times it fires and some times not.

Thanks for any help on this.
Back The Server.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Have you checked the markets you are using it all have a live score feed from Betfair?
Stockdalebet

Yes they all have. it will work on say the first 0-0 then miss the 15-15 then they are all hit and miss after this.
sniffer66

Only time I've had an issue is when my refresh rate is too slow and the point has been quickly played before the match is refreshed again. Do you have a lot of matches loaded at a slow refresh ?
Stockdalebet

Only one match at a time but I will try the refresh rate

Thanks for the help
sniffer66

Stockdalebet wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:43 pm
Only one match at a time but I will try the refresh rate

Thanks for the help
I always went for streaming and 20ms refresh. Also, in settings - Communications you can set the speed of the tennis scores there - make sure it's on the fastest, with streaming
Stockdalebet

Fixed problem in settings go to communications and raise the tennis score updates from 1 second too 200ml it now works fine .
Thanks for the help.
sniffer66

Stockdalebet wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:11 pm
Fixed problem in settings go to communications and raise the tennis score updates from 1 second too 200ml it now works fine .
Thanks for the help.
Good stuff
Stockdalebet

Hi

Not fixed the problem is the Tennis score update I have tried streaming at its fastest but if I watch the scores on the tennis grid they are updated around every 1 minute some times 2 min is there another setting I am missing.

These are times it updates at the moment 14.09.50 14.10.19 14.10.47 14.12.40 14.14.35
Last edited by Stockdalebet on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

Stockdalebet wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:05 pm
Hi

Not fixed the problem is the Tennis score update I have tried streaming at its fastest but if I watch the scores on the tennis grid they are updated around every 1 minute some times 2 min is there another setting I am missing.
I've just checked the rules file from your OP and its only set to fire once at while its 0-0 in points, and once while it's 15-15 in points
ie, a maximum of 2 back bets will get placed in any given match

But your OP suggests its meant to jump in and out placing several bets, so just need to check what it should be doing?
Stockdalebet

The idea behind it is back the server at 0 0 if the score goes to 0 15 close trade if we come back to 15 15 back again then if the score come to 15 30 end the whole trade but I am lucky to be able to string more than to trades together. How would I get it to fire on more than one game.

Thank you for looking
Dallas

Stockdalebet wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:20 pm
The idea behind it is back the server at 0 0 if the score goes to 0 15 close trade if we come back to 15 15 back again then if the score come to 15 30 end the whole trade but I am lucky to be able to string more than to trades together. How would I get it to fire on more than one game.

Thank you for looking
The slow updating in Tennis Trader does indicate a problem with the updating of the score feed, this should be fine with the refresh settings you've already changed
I've never really looked at the Challenger tournaments so not sure what the feed from BF is like for those tournaments, they could be a lot slower than the ones for the bigger ATP/WTA tier tournaments

Regarding getting your rules to trigger multiple times, first you just need to increase the number of triggers on the General tab for your back bet rule
Then add some conditions to control when it can trigger, from what you've said if you use the Signal tab and set a signal on the market with that rule ie, name it 'triggered'
Then add a 'Signal Set' condition to test the signal named 'Triggered' on the market is NOT set with a value

Then on your green up rule/s add use the signal tab to 'Clear the Signal' named 'Triggered'

That then creates a loop, your back bet triggers set a signal, which then stops it triggering again until cleared by the green up rule triggering
Stockdalebet

Fixed without a doubt this time thanks again for your time and help

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”