No Option to select the BSP fav in Conditions Current Selection Conditions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gstar1975

Is there a way to not be able to bet on the BSP fav inplay. At the moment the options include the fav in position 1 but when you are trading in play the fav can change.

Also if you select the Betfair order this isn't always the BSP fav. So is there another way to avoid beting on the BSP fav inplay or will there be an option added in the next version? Because I have tried both the "by row index (betfair order) and "by position (sorted in order of favouritism)" and my automation still placed a bet on the BSP fav.

Current Selection Options dont allow for selecting the BSP fav 2nd fav etc.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

You need to change the order that Bet Angel uses to sort the selections to 'Actual SP' on the 'Automation' tab of your main settings area
Then you'll be able to say 'Not the Selection' by position (Sorted in order of Favouritism) 1

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:42 pm
You need to change the order that Bet Angel uses to sort the selections to 'Actual SP' on the 'Automation' tab of your main settings area
Then you'll be able to say 'Not the Selection' by position (Sorted in order of Favouritism) 1

Could that effect some of my other Automation files? Say for instance if I dont want to use that to sort the order?

Just wondering why there isnt an option for each rule file and not only a Global option. BTW my setting was set to LTP.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:58 pm
Dallas wrote:

Could that effect some of my other Automation files? Say for instance if I dont want to use that to sort the order?

Just wondering why there isnt an option for each rule file and not only a Global option. BTW my setting was set to LTP.
Yes, that would apply to all automation rules running,

There is an option to sort selections in a specfic way for specfic rule/file, the 'Custom Ranking' option allows users to rank/sort selections in up to five custom orders of their choice

So you'd have a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule to store the values of the Actual SP (or however you'd want to sort/rank the selections)
Then trigger an 'Update Custom Ranking' rule to sort them in Ascending Order

The SP fav would then be rank 1 in Custom Ranking 1

So your condition would test the selection is Not rank 1 in custom ranking 1

FYI The default sort is always the back price (if you ever wanted to reset it)
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 8:46 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:58 pm
Dallas wrote:

Yes, that would apply to all automation rules running,

There is an option to sort selections in a specfic way for specfic rule/file, the 'Custom Ranking' option allows users to rank/sort selections in up to five custom orders of their choice

So you'd have a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule to store the values of the Actual SP (or however you'd want to sort/rank the selections)
Then trigger an 'Update Custom Ranking' rule to sort them in Ascending Order

The SP fav would then be rank 1 in Custom Ranking 1

So your condition would test the selection is Not rank 1 in custom ranking 1

FYI The default sort is always the back price (if you ever wanted to reset it)
Thanks Dallas!
gareth75

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:23 pm
Is there a way to not be able to bet on the BSP fav inplay. At the moment the options include the fav in position 1 but when you are trading in play the fav can change.

Also if you select the Betfair order this isn't always the BSP fav. So is there another way to avoid beting on the BSP fav inplay or will there be an option added in the next version? Because I have tried both the "by row index (betfair order) and "by position (sorted in order of favouritism)" and my automation still placed a bet on the BSP fav.

Hi
Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm trying to figure out the opposite of what you've asked. How do i back in running what was the BSP fav? Thanks
Dallas

gareth75 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:16 pm
gstar1975 wrote:

Hi
Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm trying to figure out the opposite of what you've asked. How do i back in running what was the BSP fav? Thanks
Apply the rule to the selection 'By Position (sorted in order of favouritism) 1'
and change your main settings to sort using actual SP as detailed in the link of my first reply above
gareth75

Dallas wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:31 am
gareth75 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:16 pm
gstar1975 wrote:

Hi
Apply the rule to the selection 'By Position (sorted in order of favouritism) 1'
and change your main settings to sort using actual SP as detailed in the link of my first reply above
Thanks Dallas appreciate your reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”