Minimum stakes on Betdaq?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Brovashift

Has the minimum stakes changed on Betdaq, or is it different when using automation?

I thought min stakes were pennies, but Guardian is saying min £1...

:?:
Dallas

Its 1p when using anything other than automation
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:43 pm
Cheers Dallas,
I'll have to have a play another day then in practice mode because my account isn't big enough to experitment with pounds yet lol.

:mrgreen:
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Is that £1 stake Minimum for automation on betdaq a requirement of betdaq, or is it a BA thing i.e. coding calculation or because BA betdaq is a free product?

I was thinking if it could be changed, as its currently a free product, wouldn't it be better to cap the automation to pennies so that new comers could play around with ideas, minimal risk but aslo minimum reward, but those who successfully developed something profitable and want to advance have to then move over the paid version of BA Pro subscriptions.

Just an idea... plus it would help me out lol
Dallas

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:53 pm
Dallas wrote:
Is that £1 stake Minimum for automation on betdaq a requirement of betdaq, or is it a BA thing i.e. coding calculation or because BA betdaq is a free product?

I was thinking if it could be changed, as its currently a free product, wouldn't it be better to cap the automation to pennies so that new comers could play around with ideas, minimal risk but aslo minimum reward, but those who successfully developed something profitable and want to advance have to then move over the paid version of BA Pro subscriptions.

Its a Betdaq API limit

From BA's perspective the size and amount of the bets someone places makes no difference at all, but BD have always been cautious about there servers and the stress placed on them, hence they've never allowed practice mode to be added as an option
ShaunWhite

Brovashift wrote:
but those who successfully developed something profitable and want to advance have to then move over the paid version of BA Pro subscriptions.

There isn't a pro version of the Betdaq compatible product.
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:04 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Its a Betdaq API limit

From BA's perspective the size and amount of the bets someone places makes no difference at all, but BD have always been cautious about there servers and the stress placed on them, hence they've never allowed practice mode to be added as an option
Ah right, ok, thanks. Just thought Id ask the question :)
Brovashift

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:10 pm
Brovashift wrote:
but those who successfully developed something profitable and want to advance have to then move over the paid version of BA Pro subscriptions.

There isn't a pro version of the Betdaq compatible product.
Ye I meant the BF Pro version.... I forgot to type betfair lol... sorry, my bad :P

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”