2 lay bets not one

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mtrehearn

I have a bot that I want to place 1 lay bet. I have a fill and kill of 5 seconds on and the place lay bet rule will go up to 10 times 5 seconds apart for "any selection" that meets the criteria.

I have added rules for:

Matched bets on the selection less than 1
Matched bets on the market less than 1
Unmatched bets on the market = 0
Unmatched bets on the selection = 0

The rule still sometimes places 2 lay bets and matched at the same time when I just want it to do 1.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance
ShaunWhite

Maybe 2 things to rule out.

The fill/kill and retrigger are both 5s, make one different (eg fill/kill at 4s) to rule out the possibility of a hiccup in the response from Betfair about how many bets are active.

Also, trivial maybe but make all 4 checks either =0 or <1. Just to dot the i's and cross the Ts rather in hope of it fixing anything. Stranger things have happened though so who knows.
mtrehearn

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:40 pm

The fill/kill and retrigger are both 5s, make one different (eg fill/kill at 4s) to rule out the possibility of a hiccup in the response from Betfair about how many bets are active.

Also, trivial maybe but make all 4 checks either =0 or <1. Just to dot the i's and cross the Ts rather in hope of it fixing anything. Stranger things have happened though so who knows.
I've tried both but not luck. It's still placing 2 bets. Changes it to 6 seconds on the re arming and all the others to "= 0" and still 2 bets.
jamesedwards

If it's in-running trading then it could be the bet placement delay?
mtrehearn

mtrehearn wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:46 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:40 pm

My bad I've figured it out - I am running 2 live bots in 2 instances of bet angel so it's crossing over between the 2 instances and showing 2 matched bets when it's actually 1 per bet angel instance (if that makes sense). Just means I now have to try and tally up when bet is for what bot lol.
ShaunWhite

Good :D Thx for the explanation. Nothing worse than just a "fixed it" when you've racked your brains.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”