Horse Racing IR - Green All NOT Executed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lotora

When a horse is withdrawn before start, my automatic Green All in-run is not executed. Everytime else it works perfectly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iDooze

Try using the "current market price" instead of "reverse market price" for Greening up. See if that fixes it for you.
lotora

iDooze wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:10 am
Try using the "current market price" instead of "reverse market price" for Greening up. See if that fixes it for you.
Thanks! Can try, but does it make any difference? I mean, wouldn't the rule trigger anyhow?
lotora

No one else who have experienced this?
Dallas

A horse being withdrawn won't effect any rule triggering unless the rule is applied to or you have a condition on a nominated selection (which was then withdrawn)
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:00 pm
A horse being withdrawn won't effect any rule triggering unless the rule is applied to or you have a condition on a nominated selection (which was then withdrawn)
Thanks! I just had to change a "Close Trade on Selection with Greening" condition.
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:00 pm
10:27:44: The market was suspended after a horse was retired, and that's why the selection was not closed in-running.
10:30:33: Greened up manually
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lotora on Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
lotora

Here. all conditions for closing the selection were met.

Dallas, if what you are saying is true, then I can't understand why the selections are ALWAYS closed in-running when no horse is retired before start.
ShaunWhite

Unless your rules are dependent on the number of runners then a withdrawal can't affect it.

Are your hedging bets being placed but not matched, or not placed at all?
lotora

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:45 am
Unless your rules are dependent on the number of runners then a withdrawal can't affect it.

All conditions were meet. Since it can't affect it, my only explanation is that I live in a parallel universe. In this example I successfully placed a lay bet before start, took SP, and then closed with greening (hedging) MANUALLY.

(100% of the time when a horse is not retired before start, the bet is automatically hedged IR. So when I saw that a horse did not start I knew that I had to manually hedge it).
ShaunWhite

lotora

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:25 pm
Sorry! not placed at all!
Dallas

Have you checked back through the full log to see if the back/lay signals were set on that selection?
ShaunWhite

You greened up manually and it showed in the automation log? Excuse me if my BA knowledge is out of date but I didn't think BA logged manual bets?
Screenshot_3.jpg
If you can post the .baf file I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this one.
lotora

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:48 pm
You greened up manually and it showed in the automation log? Excuse me if my BA knowledge is out of date but I didn't think BA logged manual bets?
Screenshot_3.jpg

If you can post the .baf file I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this one.
Understandable since you don't use BA. Actually, it shows in the log when you manually green up. Will post the .baf file if can't find out otherwise.
Last edited by lotora on Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”