Manual Trigger to Run Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tees

Is there a way to set up a manual trigger to start a bunch of automation rules for every selection? Something like a button on the one click screen? I know this could be done within Excel but just wondering how to do this within automation. Thanks for any responses.
Derek27

tees wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:42 am
Is there a way to set up a manual trigger to start a bunch of automation rules for every selection? Something like a button on the one click screen? I know this could be done within Excel but just wondering how to do this within automation. Thanks for any responses.
I think a keyboard shortcut would manage that. If you put your rules in a rules file, then trigger it at will with a keyboard shortcut to run the file.
Dallas

tees wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:42 am
To do it without opening guardian to select the markets you'd need to use a Servant on the market you have on screen with a Stored value rule
You can then set a stored value at either event level (for markets in guardian belonging to the same event) or bet angel level (for all markets in guardian)

You guardian automation file already applied to the markets just needs a 'Stored value Set condition' on the relevant rule

As soon as it see's the stored value from your servant it will trigger on your guardian market/s

There is an example here which passes a stored value from a servant to the same market I guardian
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21069
tees

Thank you Derek and Dallas. Will look at both methods and try to understand and implement when I have a bit more time.
iangrant230

Does anyone know how to set a rule where the bot only places a trade if at the current time there are 4 or more horses at a current price of less than 10?

Also is there a way where betangel can alert you of any such races so you can potentially manually trade the race?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:46 pm
Does anyone know how to set a rule where the bot only places a trade if at the current time there are 4 or more horses at a current price of less than 10?

Also is there a way where betangel can alert you of any such races so you can potentially manually trade the race?

Thanks in advance
Yes, to both

You'd use either a 'place back (or lay bet)' or a 'Alert (play sound alert or show message)'

Then just add 4 x 'Fixed odds conditions' to test the price of each one
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fixed_odds.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”