Laying outside current price, quick question

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tomek154

Afternoon all.

Just setting up something i normally do manually and wanted to check on a few bits..

Basically, i'm laying a selection just before the off at a certain fixed price, which is often way outside the current price. Let's say 20.

I found a topic here to say i need to add a condition of "last traded price" greater than eg 19.5 so it doesnt take the current price.

I've done a keep all as i'm taking it in running aswell, but do i need to do anything with "allow rules to trigger x number of times" bit at the bottom ?

Thanks for reading.. cheers.
Dallas

You won't need to use the 'keep all' button as the bet can not be placed until the fixed odds condition which says back price is greater than 19.5 is met

So its just the lay rule and that condition needed, and it only needs to trigger once

You never said which runner it was to trigger on, so you could apply the rule to 'ANY' selection or a 'Nominated selection' selection if you wanted to target specfic runners etc
tomek154

Much appreciated Dallas. I'm doing nominated selection so i'll select that. Cheers again.
Dallas

tomek154 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:22 pm
Much appreciated Dallas. I'm doing nominated selection so i'll select that. Cheers again.

No probs, if you get stuck just drop another message here
laytoback12345

tomek154 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:03 pm
Afternoon all.

Just setting up something i normally do manually and wanted to check on a few bits..

Basically, i'm laying a selection just before the off at a certain fixed price, which is often way outside the current price. Let's say 20.

I found a topic here to say i need to add a condition of "last traded price" greater than eg 19.5 so it doesnt take the current price.

I've done a keep all as i'm taking it in running aswell, but do i need to do anything with "allow rules to trigger x number of times" bit at the bottom ?

hi pal ,im thinking of trading along the same page as you, wouldnt it be better or possible to make a key and then press it on the ladder, for the targeted selection
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:23 pm
tomek154 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:03 pm
Afternoon all.

hi pal ,im thinking of trading along the same page as you, wouldnt it be better or possible to make a key and then press it on the ladder, for the targeted selection
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=16235

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”