Automation trigger never fires

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Archery1969

Hi,

Anyone know why this trigger never fires in any market ?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

Hard to tell but maybe worth checking that the Volume signal is set at "Market" level?

Also not clear what "price" the Money Available & Volume checks are being made at?

(you could always strip out any conditions you are suspicious with to see when it fires then add them back in one by one)
Archery1969

I tried stripping things out but still cant seem to find which condition is stopping it. Have tried on UK, IRE, US and AUS hors racing, then soccer games (match odds) but the lay trigger never fires. The volume matched one does though everytime.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Archery1969 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:29 am
I tried stripping things out but still cant seem to find which condition is stopping it. Have tried on UK, IRE, US and AUS hors racing, then soccer games (match odds) but the lay trigger never fires. The volume matched one does though everytime.
I suspect its your last condition conflicting with the 3 money waiting conditions above

The WOM condition always uses the lay side, so your's is looking for the WOM greater than 66% on the lay side
To test the WOM is greater than 66% on the back side you'd use less than 34%
(ie, less than 34% on the lay side is the same as more than 66% on the back side)
Archery1969

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:39 am
Archery1969 wrote:
I suspect its your last condition conflicting with the 3 money waiting conditions above

The WOM condition always uses the lay side, so your's is looking for the WOM greater than 66% on the lay side
(ie, less than 34% on the lay side is the same as more than 66% on the back side)
Holy shit!!!!

You learn something every day.

Thanks Dallas

But hold on Dallas, doesn't what your saying conflict with the triggers in this file ? viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16731
Dallas

Archery1969 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:19 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:39 am
Archery1969 wrote:

Holy shit!!!!

You learn something every day.

Thanks Dallas

But hold on Dallas, doesn't what your saying conflict with the triggers in this file ? viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16731
No, in that example the lay bet rule triggers if WOM is greater than 60%
and the back bet rule triggers if the WOM is less than 40%

So either rule would trigger if one side has a greater WOM than 60%

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”