Using Automation Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dabbla

Use stored values for the event , signals can’t go across different markets.
WildChild9

Can someone please help me with how I set a signal from a separate market? Example I have created a back bet automation that looks at the odds from both the Home Team and Draw markets and currently if both those markets fall withing the parameters it places a back bet. I want to add a 3rd piece of data into the equation and that's the odds of the O2.5 Goal Market need to be in a certain 'window' as well before the back bet is triggered in the Match Odds market. I am stuck as I don't know how to create that signal so it can be seen in the automation I have created for the Match Odds market. Can someone please point me in the right direction :)
Dallas

WildChild9 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:47 am
Can someone please help me with how I set a signal from a separate market? Example I have created a back bet automation that looks at the odds from both the Home Team and Draw markets and currently if both those markets fall withing the parameters it places a back bet. I want to add a 3rd piece of data into the equation and that's the odds of the O2.5 Goal Market need to be in a certain 'window' as well before the back bet is triggered in the Match Odds market. I am stuck as I don't know how to create that signal so it can be seen in the automation I have created for the Match Odds market. Can someone please point me in the right direction :)
Its Stored Values you need to use not signals
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

Here are a few of the ready-made example files you can download

Lay the Draw if Odds of O2.5 is Greater than 'X' Bot - https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=16232
Track Over 1.5 Goals Price to Trigger Bet on Over 2.5 Goals Market Bot - https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=16255
Back Win Mkt Movers in Place Mkt Bot - https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 53&t=16239
Back a Nominated Runner in the Win and Place Mkts if Place Price is 'X' bot - https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 52&t=17026
Lay O2.5 & Green up, then use Profits on LTD @ HT if it's Still 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot - viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21362
Lay the Draw and Green up after a Goal by Checking the 0-0 CS Bot - https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=17043
Leehaw1972

Hi Guys,
Could anyone help me create an Automation for the O1.5 Goals Market Please.
As long as the Scoreline is Nil-Nil
4 x Back bets are put in the Market 1st at 15 Minutes as long as odds above 1.30.
2nd is placed at 1.80, 3rd at 2.80 and a 4th at 4.80.

If there is a goal at any time a Lay bet is placed to create a free bet and not Greened up.

Thanx in Advance Lee
Dallas

Leehaw1972 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:22 am
Hi Guys,
Could anyone help me create an Automation for the O1.5 Goals Market Please.
As long as the Scoreline is Nil-Nil
4 x Back bets are put in the Market 1st at 15 Minutes as long as odds above 1.30.
2nd is placed at 1.80, 3rd at 2.80 and a 4th at 4.80.

If there is a goal at any time a Lay bet is placed to create a free bet and not Greened up.

Thanx in Advance Lee
Are all the bets to be placed at 15mins or do the remaining three have to go in at set times to?
Leehaw1972

Hi Dallas,
Ideally the first one would be set by time i.e 15 minutes at odds of 1.30 or above.
Then the next one would be .50 ticks above the first.
The 3rd one,1 point above that.
And the Final one 2 points above the 3rd.
So 4 back bets at 1.30, 1.80, 2.80, 4.80.

Can it be set by odds or do the bets have to go in by time?
If they can only be done by time then it would be;

1st back bet at 15minutes
2nd back bet at 40 minutes
3rd back bet at 56 minutes
Final back bet at 64 minutes.

If a goal goes in then we create a free bet with a Lay bet to match our trades that are in the market.

I hope that makes sense.
Regards Lee
Dallas

Leehaw1972 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:01 am
Hi Dallas,
Ideally the first one would be set by time i.e 15 minutes at odds of 1.30 or above.
Then the next one would be .50 ticks above the first.
The 3rd one,1 point above that.
And the Final one 2 points above the 3rd.
So 4 back bets at 1.30, 1.80, 2.80, 4.80.

Can it be set by odds or do the bets have to go in by time?
If they can only be done by time then it would be;

1st back bet at 15minutes
2nd back bet at 40 minutes
3rd back bet at 56 minutes
Final back bet at 64 minutes.

If a goal goes in then we create a free bet with a Lay bet to match our trades that are in the market.

I hope that makes sense.
Regards Lee
Rules can be armed for anytime you want and bets placed at any price you want so you can do both

But would much easier just to place the 4 bets at once ie, after 15mins
then have them cancelled when the 'Close Trade' rule triggers after a goal?
'
Leehaw1972

I can put the bets in the market with automation, but i am struggling to understand how to close on a goal.
Any help or advice on videos to watch would be much appreciated.

Kind regards Lee
Dallas

Leehaw1972 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:53 pm
I can put the bets in the market with automation, but i am struggling to understand how to close on a goal.
Any help or advice on videos to watch would be much appreciated.

Kind regards Lee
There's a file here made for the O/U which can do that for you
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Details of how to use it and what conditions to add to your 'Close Trade with greening' or 'Green all selections' rule are included in the thread, but if you get stuck just post a message to the end of that thread

Also rather than type the rule out in your existing file you can just use the 'copy' option which is explained below if you've never used it
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568
Korattt

I’m sure what I’m trying to achieve in signal based, I’ve tried but need help please,

I’ve two stored values which when “in agreement” although independent with each other display a certain colour in the additional info box, I’ve also displayed this as a marker on the ladder,

What I’m looking to do is for the marker to only flash on/off on the ladder when these two stored values agree, at the moment the marker only displays then stays but still changes when the stored values agree?
Korattt

wow, I’ve only gone & fathomed it out, 😳
Vaz0202

Hi all,

I'm really struggling to crack this signal stuff.
I'm looking for a signal to start at 90 seconds before start time to establish the fav and if the selection is no longer fav, I would like to place a back bet on new favourite.

I've tried but can't get my head around it

I would really appreciate any help
Dallas

Vaz0202 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:08 pm
Hi all,

I'm looking for a signal to start at 90 seconds before start time to establish the fav and if the selection is no longer fav, I would like to place a back bet on new favourite.

So you'd apply your 'Set/Modify signal rule' to the fav armed 90 secs before the off and set it to trigger 1 time
and on the signal tab set a signal on the selection, and give it any name ie, current_fav

Then apply your place back bet rule to the fav and arm it 89secs (or less before the off as you don't want it to trigger before the signal rule)
then all you need is a 'Signal set Condition' to test the signal named 'current_fav' is NOT set on the selection

So basically you are setting a signal on the fav, then triggering your back bet also on the fav if there is no signal set on it (ie, the fav's have changed)
Vaz0202

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:16 pm
Vaz0202 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:08 pm
Hi all,

So you'd apply your 'Set/Modify signal rule' to the fav armed 90 secs before the off and set it to trigger 1 time
and on the signal tab set a signal on the selection, and give it any name ie, current_fav

Then apply your place back bet rule to the fav and arm it 89secs (or less before the off as you don't want it to trigger before the signal rule)
then all you need is a 'Signal set Condition' to test the signal named 'current_fav' is NOT set on the selection

So basically you are setting a signal on the fav, then triggering your back bet also on the fav if there is no signal set on it (ie, the fav's have changed)
Hi Dallas, thanks for the help, I appreciate today is a busy time for you

Does this look right?

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Yes that looks fine (assuming that top image showing the condition is on your back bet rule and not the signal rule)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”