SMS, Whatsapp, Email - Alerts possible ?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
eightbo

SBs VBA code seems most suitable.

Worth noting that you can run Chrome's remote desktop app on your phone 24/7 in the background and have the audio cues come through (as if you've received a text) using using BA's standard alert automation rule. No silent/vibrate option for this but great flexibility for checking/managing the position on the move if you can't be at the PC.
shown

I can't say for sure because I haven't used it
But I read somewhere that this gb WhatsApp app has a feature that can help you create a schedule to receive messages notifications.

But when I researched more about it, I found an related site of this app which gives complete information about this app.
And this information shows that this is a modified version of WhatsApp that has been created by modifying the WhatsApp script.
In which case this feature has been inserted to this app.
shown

shown wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:41 am
I can't say for sure because I haven't used it
But I read somewhere that this gb WhatsApp app has a feature that can help you create a schedule to receive messages notifications.

But when I researched more about it, I found an related site of this app which gives complete information about this app.
And this information shows that this is a modified version of WhatsApp that has been created by modifying the WhatsApp script.
In which case this feature has been inserted to this app.
hi sorry I forgot app info you can check
Mujan

The VBA script shared above worked well for the emails. But, isn't there a more direct way to receive alerts? GBWhatsApp APK
ODPaul82

Mujan wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:34 am
The VBA script shared above worked well for the emails. But, isn't there a more direct way to receive alerts? GBWhatsApp APK
BA doesn't have it built in.

You could transmit messages to Telegram through whichever programming language is your preferred poison.
https://core.telegram.org/bots/api

It's HTTP based so pretty simple in any language to send something.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”