Do you Know How to Use Signals in Automation?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.

Do you Understand how to use Signals in Automation

I Fully Understand How to Use Them
6%
I Have a Basic Understanding of How to Use Them
45%
I have No Idea How to Use Them
48%

Total votes: 95
Gauss

Absolutely clueless with signals, I haven’t a clue if I’m able to name or label something that isn’t listed as an option such as IP%, Projected SP (or whatever) in Guardian, I think the problem lies with some of these automation rules is that it’s assumed that most of us on here understands coding & that the examples given are based on that.
Dallas

Gauss wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:20 pm
Absolutely clueless with signals, I haven’t a clue if I’m able to name or label something that isn’t listed as an option such as IP%, Projected SP (or whatever) in Guardian, I think the problem lies with some of these automation rules is that it’s assumed that most of us on here understands coding & that the examples given are based on that.
I have started to put together a thread that breaks down how to use them (link at bottom of OP) and will include the answer to your question above in the first post of the new thread
Gauss

Think a video explaining mapping out signal automation step by step with it then in action on a market would be useful.
sentinel

Hi Dallas
I want to prevent any more bets being placed after "Green All Selections" has triggered.
Is it possible to set a signal to do this or is there another way?
Best regards.
Dallas

sentinel wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:33 pm
Hi Dallas
I want to prevent any more bets being placed after "Green All Selections" has triggered.
Is it possible to set a signal to do this or is there another way?
Best regards.
On your 'Green Up' rule go onto the Signal tab and set a signal on the market (give it any name and value)

Then on your back & lay bet rules add a 'Signal Set condition' to test the signal on the market named (whatever you called it) is NOT set with a value
ie, it/they will be able to trigger while there is no signal set, but once the green up rule triggers and sets a signal they will no longer be able to
sentinel

Hi Dallas
That did the trick. Thanks very much.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”