Set signal when market suspends

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

spock wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:36 pm
doctor143 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:33 pm
Can anyone help me with this please? I have been trying to figure out the way to set a signal when market is finished and winner is announced. It can help in many ways.
You might consider identifying the winner by testing the amount traded at 1.01. Its not 100% reliable but might be something to try.
There is already a file in the alerts section that uses this principal
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=13448
DeanSeaMonkey

I am trying to do a similar thing to this post but instead of setting a signal on market suspends I want a stored value to be set when a market is no longer in-play to use as a condition for another rule.

I have tried using the favourite trading at 1.01 but sometimes the value has only gone down to 1.05 so the stored value never changes.

So what I am trying is setting a stored value to a fixed value of 1 with the rule condition 'Market Not in-play'. This seems like a very simple thing to do but it doesn't seem to work, is there any reason why this is not working?

Just for a bit more info, what I am trying to achieve is to detect when a football match stops for half time. I was just using the times in the automation rules (+50min after event start time) but with the introduction of VAR there can sometimes be lots of added time causing my rules to trigger early, which has twice cost me!!

I have attache my rule file if it helps as it could just be me setting it up wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doctor143

Hi Experts,

Already been more than 2 years now and I am looking for the same answer. Is there any way to set signal when market suspends. It will be useful in many ways

1. In football match I want my bot to place bet only when Over-Under 1.5 Goals market has been suspended.

2. Place bet on certain(abc) market only after (xyz) market has been suspended. I can optimize the allocation of available account balances.

Please guide if there is anyway to set signal/store value when market has been suspended.
Dallas

doctor143 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:57 pm
Hi Experts,

Already been more than 2 years now and I am looking for the same answer. Is there any way to set signal when market suspends. It will be useful in many ways

1. In football match I want my bot to place bet only when Over-Under 1.5 Goals market has been suspended.

2. Place bet on certain(abc) market only after (xyz) market has been suspended. I can optimize the allocation of available account balances.

Please guide if there is anyway to set signal/store value when market has been suspended.
Once a market is suspended/closed it is no longer being updated so you can't trigger rules etc on it.

The way to work around this is to store a value on the event and have it trigger every second
increment this value each time it triggers so that it changes

Then on your other rule add a 'Stored value changed condition'
to test if the stored value changed between 1 and 3 secs ago
and put that in a group which says 'none can be true'

So the first rule will continually trigger and store a value which increases every second
The second rule can only trigger IF this hasn't changed for more than 3 secs ie, the market is now suspended/closed
you might want to use more than 3 secs if you need to avoid temp suspensions etc

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”