Over/Under Bot Help please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
TradeTemz

Hi Dallas,

I created the file as such ;

Example using £10 stake, and £1 targeted profit (representing 10%)
- Place lay bet when 25% of targeted profit is reached - -Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.25
- Place lay bet when 50% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.50
- Place lay bet when 75% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.75
- Exit and green up when 100% of targeted profit is reached - - green all profit condition is Greater than £1

Can you suggest a better setup?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Greening closes the full position so to achieve what you are after you have two options

1, Exit using a percentage of net stake, ie, keep taking out 50% of the remaining net stake, at various points until you green up at the end
2, Treat each bet individually, to do this you'll need to use multiple back bets, each that offset with greening at different points like this example
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
TradeTemz

Thank you!
Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:08 pm
Greening closes the full position so to achieve what you are after you have two options

1, Exit using a percentage of net stake, ie, keep taking out 50% of the remaining net stake, at various points until you green up at the end
2, Treat each bet individually, to do this you'll need to use multiple back bets, each that offset with greening at different points like this example
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
Majestic_11

TradeTemz wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:29 pm
Hi Dallas,

I created the file as such ;

Example using £10 stake, and £1 targeted profit (representing 10%)
- Place lay bet when 25% of targeted profit is reached - -Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.25
- Place lay bet when 50% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.50
- Place lay bet when 75% of targeted profit is reached - - Close trade profit condition with greening, condition is Greater than £0.75
- Exit and green up when 100% of targeted profit is reached - - green all profit condition is Greater than £1

Can you suggest a better setup?
Hey Temz

How are you doing with your strategy? I was hoping you coud share the bot after Dallas reccomendations below.

Thanks in advance and i appreciate any help or tips.
Majestic_11

Hi Dallas

Please find my effort attached. I am a complete newbie so applogies for any ignorance but if you could let me know if i have set it up correctly.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”