Hi guys in play question

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Thebest147

Hello guys, I have a question for in play traders, I am interested in automating a few trades in running at the end off the race, but don't want to wait on the 1 second delay, would it be possible to have 2 instances off the same bot, 1 to trigger at.0.5 seconds and cancel at 1 second, and the other one to start at 1sec and cancel at 1.5 seconds, I hope this make sense, in short have a continuous bot, but one that cancels and restarts, so combat the time delay
eightbo

Well there's no removing the 1s delay but what you can do is set up your automation like this:

<Place bet rule> + <Start a timer using a stored value / signal>
<Increment timer rule>
<Cancel bet rule with criteria as normal with one additional criteria e.g. Stored Value "TimeElapsedSinceBetPlaced" greater than 1sec>

I'm using 1.1s and it works well on 20ms streaming.
Thebest147

Thank you eight
rik

you just want to cancel automatically if unmatched? whats the advantage?
eightbo

I just re-read your post, if your only criteria is time you can use FoK (Fill or Kill) on your bet, make sure you include the 1second for IP delay e.g.
FoK of 1.5 stays in market for 0.5s before cancelling

you can save your rules under a different file name and run a 2nd instance of BetAngel if you can't get it all working in 1 rules file or want to test performance between the 2 separately
Thebest147

Hi rik thanks for your post, and also eightbo, the reason I wanted to try this is, it eliminate the time delay, I would have one to cancel and one to trigger sort of in a loop, so if you can amagine 0.00 and cancel at 0.00.05,and another one to trigger 0.00.5,and cancel at1 seconds so it is continuously running with no time delay
jamesedwards

I believe you are not able to cancel a bet between the time it is triggered and the time it enters the market. Therefore if I understand your aim correctly I don't think it is possible to bypass the 1 second delay in this manner.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”