Count Number of Matched bets and store as a value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Walshie1987

Hi,

I wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction? I've searched for what I need but can't seem to find it.

Basically I'm laying in play using Guardian, but using Fill or Kill. What I want to do is count the matched bets, multiply them up by a figure and store this as a value.

This value will then be used as my "Green Up" loss criteria and will kill the trade if this loss exceeds this number.

I can setup the "Green Up" no problem, I just can't seem to find a way to store the number of matched bets as a value.

Cheers
Chris
Dallas

It would be better storing your actual liability or net stake.

Bets can often be matched bits at a time, so a £20 bet could generate 15 matched bets, but wouldn't mean you have £300 of bets matched
Walshie1987

Yeah net stake would be perfect!

I could then just add a rule that refreshes every second for example and say Net Stake x Loss multiplier = Loss threshold. I would then use loss threshold as my criteria for "Green Up"

Is this possible?

Cheers
Chris
Walshie1987

I can see Net stake for a selection, but it would need to be for the whole market?

The only other way I can think of is maybe setting a stop loss on each bet, at 180% to place at 200%? Maybe this would work.

So I place a lay bet at £1 , set the stop loss to trigger at 180% and place at 200%, so the logic would trigger when my loss was -£1.80 and place the closing trade at the £-2.00 mark?

Cheers
Chris
Dallas

Walshie1987 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:27 am
I can see Net stake for a selection, but it would need to be for the whole market?

The only other way I can think of is maybe setting a stop loss on each bet, at 180% to place at 200%? Maybe this would work.

So I place a lay bet at £1 , set the stop loss to trigger at 180% and place at 200%, so the logic would trigger when my loss was -£1.80 and place the closing trade at the £-2.00 mark?

Cheers
Chris
How many runners are you trading per race?
Is it always laying or are there times your rule can place back bets?
Walshie1987

Laying about 4 runners max IP, never any backing

Cheers
Chris

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”