Creating a Shortcut to load Markets and assign Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
humanoid769

Hi

I am trying to created a a shortkey process to load Match Odds and Correct scores and apply automation files to the markets.... I have created the filter that seems to work ok and I have created the bots which again work... but when I press key 2 nothing loads or gets assigned. I have followed the article by Dallas but I use a filter rather than a coupon.

Any Guidance would be appreciated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I had to double check this myself before replying

Guardian would need to be open first before running the shortcuts when searching for markets
The best way is if you also save a 'layout' profile saved where you have the sidebar in Guardian enabled and the search tab (or select/coupon tab whichever you'll be using) selected

That way its just case of selecting that layout profile first either at login or from the layout picklist
Then just press your shortcut key
humanoid769

Thanks .. I have done that and have always had guardian open but for the life of me I can't get it to work.. I have added some screen shots of my setup if that helps?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

As it'll take time for the markets to be added to Guardian so having them all on 1 key will mean the markets aren't yet loaded to apply the rules to. Try splitting the shortcuts so you have the search and add tasks on one shortcut key then another shortcut key to apply the various rules files.

And wait till the markets have been added to Guardian before pressing the second key (set your refresh rate to 20ms to do it the quickest)
humanoid769

well I have tried that and nada .. frustrating thing is it loaded the markets yesterday it just didn't assign the automation file
Dallas

humanoid769 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:40 pm
well I have tried that and nada .. frustrating thing is it loaded the markets yesterday it just didn't assign the automation file
Where is it stopping at?
and is that with the two keys as described above?
humanoid769

HI.. It doesn't look like it is doing anything at all .. and yes its 2 shorthcut keys
LeeCaL

Hi,
Take a look at this video I made a while back which has a step by step guide.
I know it says "1 click" but as Dalls mentioned, you may have to wait for the markets in guardian to load on the first press of the shortcut or the automation won't be able to identify which market it needs to be assigned to. Once the markets are fully loaded just press the button again and it will assignt the corresponding automation.

You must also have selected the "Market Search tab" if this is what you are using to filter your selections.

I would also set the refresh interval to 20ms so the markets in guardian load at their fastest possible speed.
https://youtu.be/ezKI-eTT6bo

I hope this helps solve your problem.

Lee
humanoid769

Yeah thanks lee I did follow you video and I have checked and double checked .. I guess I just need to keep trying
Tony
Dallas

Try these steps

First make sure you have a saved layout profile so that when its selected Guardian is open and the sidebar is visible and on the 'Search' tab

Going back to your earlier image remove the first shortcut to launch Guardian and resave that.
Then change both the select Correct Score and select Match odds shortcut keys from 2 to Q

You should then be able to select that saved layout profile (or login with it selected)
Guardian will then open up with the search tab visible

Press key 1
give it a while to find and load the markets

Press key 2
and the rules should apply to them
humanoid769

Dallas

We it seemed to load the markets this time when pressing 2. It marked a few with Blue so when Pressing Q it assigned the automation file o the ones marked Blue but not he others?
Dallas

You still need to change this part in your shortcut editor

>Then change both the select Correct Score and select Match odds shortcut keys from 2 to Q

and press 'Q' when all markets have loaded
humanoid769

That worked perfectly THANKYOU very much for your help. I hopefully can now setup all the shortcuts I need in this file to help save heaps of time.

Tony
Dallas

humanoid769 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:22 pm
That worked perfectly THANKYOU very much for your help. I hopefully can now setup all the shortcuts I need in this file to help save heaps of time.

Tony
No Problem

humanoid769

HI

I hate to say this but I have tried to use the shortcut this morning and nothing happens? I have refreshed the data and the filter shows the correct information but nothing loads into guardian. I this Bet Angel running on a VPS would that be a factor?

Thanks
Tony

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”