Creating a Shortcut to load Markets and assign Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

humanoid769 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:19 am
HI

I hate to say this but I have tried to use the shortcut this morning and nothing happens? I have refreshed the data and the filter shows the correct information but nothing loads into guardian. I this Bet Angel running on a VPS would that be a factor?

Thanks
Tony
It should still work with a VPS
Is it one supplied by Bet Angel?

What part does it get to?
I assume you've added the layout profile so that when selected it opens Guardian with the sidebar window etc?
humanoid769

The VPS is not provided by Bet angel and yes I did set and save the layout to have the sidebar open. When I press the short cut lt looks like nothing at all happens

I haven't even shut BA down so nothing has changed from yesterday
Dallas

humanoid769 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:11 pm
The VPS is not provided by Bet angel and yes I did set and save the layout to have the sidebar open. When I press the short cut lt looks like nothing at all happens

I haven't even shut BA down so nothing has changed from yesterday
If it was the VPS you were using yesterday I can't see why it would suddenly stop unless something has changed with your VPS connection.

Which shortcut key is it stopping at?
humanoid769

both shortkeys its as if nothing is happening
Dallas

humanoid769 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:26 pm
both shortkeys its as if nothing is happening
Once you have the layout profile selected so that Guardian is open try clicking on the outer edges somewhere first just to make sure its in focus
humanoid769

Ok I think I have managed to resolve it.. Before I hit any short codes I need to remove any filter that maybe set in Guardian once that has been done everything seems to work as required. Thanks for all of you help Dallas
mtrend

I have a similar problem.

I am trying to automate loading the markets & applying the automation file on my VPS via a keypress.

If I click the refresh button in guradian on the market selection area it all works.

But I seem to need to press that refresh button manually every day as I never get the new markets loaded until this is pressed, but there doesnt seem to be a way to press via automation ?
BF-Dogs-Auto.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mtrend

Sorted, strangely it doesnt refresh if you leave it on the filter you want.

So say I want horses win only filter, at the end of my automation I set the filter to something else, eg. UK football, then when the automation runs again it will change the filter to horses win only & that triggers a refresh of the markets

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”