Store 'TEXT' as a value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
doctor143

Is there any way to store text as a value? I am trying to store text as a value and getting 'First value invalid.' error. Any other way to do it? Your help would be appreciated.
doctor143

Can anyone help me with this please? its important to make my bot successful.
Anbell

doctor143 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:01 am
Can anyone help me with this please? its important to make my bot successful.
What are you trying to achieve? Perhaps there are workarounds.
Derek27

Could you not store the text on a spreadsheet with a number to index the text?
doctor143

I want to store a text and on basis of that want my system to make decisions. All the text would be copied from the website in real time using automation.

Lets say, I want to copy names of all players playing that particular match and want to adjust my back lay odds accordingly. I can create an automated system that would copy players of all names to bet angel rule but the problem is when I am trying to store the text as values; it wont let me save it and would throw error 'FIRST VALUE INVALID.

Please help how can I store the value as text. I know I can do it using excel indexing but dont want to do it using indexing as there would be too many steps for the automation system.

PLEASE HELP :(
doctor143

Anyone who can help me with this?
firlandsfarm

doctor143 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:42 pm
I want to store a text and on basis of that want my system to make decisions. All the text would be copied from the website in real time using automation.

Lets say, I want to copy names of all players playing that particular match and want to adjust my back lay odds accordingly. I can create an automated system that would copy players of all names to bet angel rule but the problem is when I am trying to store the text as values; it wont let me save it and would throw error 'FIRST VALUE INVALID.

Please help how can I store the value as text. I know I can do it using excel indexing but dont want to do it using indexing as there would be too many steps for the automation system.

PLEASE HELP :(
I'm sorry Doc but I'm not understanding what you are wanting to achieve. :( You say "I want to copy names of all players playing that particular match" does that mean in a football match you want to store the names of the 22 players (and subs?)? Why? What will you be doing with that info if you can store it?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”