Nominate selection Betdaq version

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
leerudd

Hi All,
Im trying to automate a lay bet in every handicap race across all cards.
The problem ive got is there is no option in the betdaq version to nominate a horse ?
Does anyone know of a workaround please
Thanks
Dallas

You'd need to select it by order of favouritism or Betfair row number, but that would involve using the same each race unless you create multiple rules files then you could change it each race or apply the rule to a 'named' selection
leerudd

Hi Dallas,
Many thanks for the swift reply. I want to be able to select the selection quickly and easily placing the trade at a set criteria. If I have to do a lot of work each selection then it removes the benefit of automation ?

Any ideas
leerudd

Sorry to be clear, potentially any horse in any qualifying race, so row numbers wont work will it ?
Dallas

leerudd wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:36 pm
Sorry to be clear, potentially any horse in any qualifying race, so row numbers wont work will it ?
Not if it can be any runner, you'd need a separate automation file for each market or you'd need to use the BF version of Bet Angel
leerudd

So unfortunately its the same amount of work as doing it manually?
I cant have a betfair account as i suspended myself years ago (Long story).
Just wondering why the option isnt available ??

Thanks
Dallas

leerudd wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:44 pm
So unfortunately its the same amount of work as doing it manually?
I cant have a betfair account as i suspended myself years ago (Long story).
Just wondering why the option isnt available ??

Thanks
A few year back there was a lot of time and money invested in bringing the BD version in line with the BF version at the time, and despite it being free hardly anyone switched over.
Since then the BF version has continually been updated including the option of nominating selections in Guardian but the lack of demand hasn't been there to warrant the time and cost to do the same with the BD version.
leerudd

Got it, Thanks Dallas
tommyc333

Sorry to reopen this old thread but I’m interested in automating my trading on BETDAQ.

If I want to back or lay the field, I’d need to create separate rules for each selection within an overall rules file?

Thanks
Tom
Dallas

tommyc333 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:11 pm
Sorry to reopen this old thread but I’m interested in automating my trading on BETDAQ.

If I want to back or lay the field, I’d need to create separate rules for each selection within an overall rules file?

Thanks
Tom
No, there are rules which will 'Back All Selections' and 'Lay All Selections

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”