Timing the markets?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
salmanim140i

Hey All,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year.

I am looking to see if anyone can help. Been trying to run a bit of automation that will time how long it takes for the markets to move in the Over/unders market.

so say the back price is at 1.9 on the unders and then moves to 1.89 how would I use automation to time the movement??

Been trying with increment signals but cant seem to get automation to spit out the amount of time in seconds...

Can this be done?? is there a bit of Automation I can download from the forum and modify?

Thanks In advance guys.
Dallas

Have you looked at Soccer Mystic?
That will show you how the odds will move and the effects goals will have depending on the time they are scored
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12116
salmanim140i

Thanks Dallas...

was hoping for more of an output from the automation.. even if its in seconds

plan was to time the recent moves of each price down and use that as some sort of indicator to help trading the time delay...

If that makes sense?

I think to do it though the automation would become really messy right?

thanks again
Dallas

salmanim140i wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:04 pm
Thanks Dallas...

plan was to time the recent moves of each price down and use that as some sort of indicator to help trading the time delay...

If that makes sense?

thanks again
It would be easier with a data capture worksheet, you could capture the odds, volume etc at whatever intervals you want then analyse them later, there are several data capture sheets you can download from the Betfair data section, the following is a good one which I use (slightly modified)
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2385

Or if capturing multiple markets at once there is this version
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16014
firlandsfarm

salmanim140i wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:04 pm
Thanks Dallas...

If that makes sense?

thanks again
One way I did it when i wanted something similar was to set a rule that triggered every 1 second and updated an SV called "Timer" by adding 1 to the value. Then when 'something happens' you can use the 'something happens' rule to copy the value of Timer to another SV/History List each time. It doesn't keep exact time probably because of a little computer lag, depends how accurate you need it. Hope that may help the thought process.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”