Manually enter Markers?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
xtrader16

Hi,

Is it possible (I know it is not now) to be able to manually enter a marker into the ladder?

I'd like to be able to select a colour and then click on that price in the ladder and it colours that 'field' in on the actual ladder as a marker.

Example: I want to highlight 2.20 in the Back Column in yellow and leave it. So, I just click on the field in the Back Column and it turns yellow, and stays in 2.20, instead of setting up any automation files - click again to remove it.

Thanks for listening.....
xtrader16

As a second thought does anybody know how to add a marker into price that is a constant and does not move with either time or price. So, at 02:00 minutes before the race starts the marker would highlight the current price of all back prices in the ladders but nothing would move this colour from the cell. I am able to do this with back price (but it moves up/down when the price moves) and I can do this in the History List on time (10 minutes ago) but this also changes with time.

I would like the marker to remain as a constant upon the initial introduction onto the ladder.

Any ideas much appreciated.
Dallas

Both can be done

To set a marker manually you just need to create a servant to store the value of the context price (the price you click on)
Then have the marker look up this stored value and put a marker on the price or any other column of that row

For the second you just need a rule to Store the Value of Every selections back price, and arm it to trigger whenever you want
Then have the marker look up that stored value and put a marker on the back price or where ever you want
Dabbla

Here is Dallas 2nd suggestion, add the SV (BACK PRICE AT 2) to the markers.
(A) BACK PRICE AT 2 MINS.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”