Using different bots within the same "group" of markets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sloanie

Hi. I have two different bots I want to try across a days racing. Each bot has its own conditions and filters so it picks out the relevant markets it places bets on. Can I load up Guardian with the days racing and have these two bots running throughout the day at the same time or what is the best way to set this up?
Dallas

Yes, you'd just apply the required bots to the relevant markets or if you could possibly create one bot that can be applied to all races which uses something like a 'Text Comparison' condition so that certain rules only trigger on certain markets
sloanie

for example if I load all the days racing and select one bot for all markets is there any way I can select the second bot for all markets
puntinrolls

sloanie wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:25 pm
for example if I load all the days racing and select one bot for all markets is there any way I can select the second bot for all markets
I'm still learning my self but if I read you correctly, only one rule file per market per BA instance allowed so you need to have 2 BA running
Realrocknrolla

sloanie wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:25 pm
Open two applications of BA

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”