Over 0.5 Drip Second Half

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
RossElliott27

Hi All,

I'm new here, I've only signed up due to needing help as I couldn't find exactly what I was after throughout the forum. I am having a play around with the automation and rules settings but I am struggling and I am hoping it is just a few clicks here and there that I'm not doing right.

I was trying to create automation whereby a fixed stake would be dripped into the second half of football matches. I wanted to apply an in play rule of backing Over 0.5 goals for a £2 stake effectively every 5 minutes after half time at best market price.

The number of Matched bets on the current section equals 0 for Rule 1....1 for Rule 2... 2 for Rule 3 etc. This was an attempt to ensure that the position is being built upon, i.e only placing the next leg of the bet if the prior 5 min bet was matched.

I applied this to a match however no bets were placed, there was no action in the 'log' other than Guardian detecting the match in play and suspended for HT etc.

I have attached screenshots of my automation, hopefully someone will be kind enough to spot the error(s)!

Thank you,
RE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Did you have the markets loaded in Guardian before they Kicked Off?
You need to do this otherwise Bet Angel will only be able to count the time from when you add them, ie, the first rule wouldn't trigger untill 1hr 5mins after you added the market.

Also you might have problems with later rules triggering by using the number of matched bets condition the way you are as your bet might be nibbled at and matched a few £s at a time therefore you could have 3-4 matched bets by the time all your bet is matched.

You are better off using a unmatched bets condition is equal to 0
that way it won't let another rule trigger until the previous is fully matched
RossElliott27

I did not have the markets loaded before kick off and noted on the unmatched condition =0. Ill make these changes and fingers crossed it works as intended!

Appreciate the speedy response - thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”