Urgent help needed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
underx

Hello everyone,

I need help if someone could offer some assistance please. I have an automation rule that store a value at X minutes before races. The rule stores value on all runners. Is there a way i could instruct bet angel to place either a lay or back bet on a selection with the highest number on the stored value? Would it be possible to add more similar rules and instruct bet angel to place a bet on a selection that has the highest number on all those stored value/categories?

Thank you!

P.s i tried doing this using conditions and signal but have failed. Please, if someone could guide me, i would be grateful!
Dallas

If you download the latest beta version of Bet Angel released yesterday one of the new options it has is to store the highest/lowest value within a range
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831

So you would add a Set/Modify stored value rule to find the highest value from your existing range of stored values and set a signal on that selection
Your back/lay rule would then use a Signal set condition to trigger on that selection
underx

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:43 pm
If you download the latest beta version of Bet Angel released yesterday one of the new options it has is to store the highest/lowest value within a range
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831
Thank you as always Dallas! Your help is truly appreciated! :)
underx

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:43 pm
So you would add a Set/Modify stored value rule to find the highest value from your existing range of stored values and set a signal on that selection
Your back/lay rule would then use a Signal set condition to trigger on that selection
Perfect! I am going to try that! :) Thank you once again!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”