Unable to place lay bet on Lunar Flight at 160. Initial bet - The bet has already been taken or lapsed.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
firlandsfarm

I noticed this message in an automation log yesterday ("Unable to place lay bet on Lunar Flight at 160. Initial bet - The bet has already been taken or lapsed."), not seen it before and I'm not sure what it's trying to say ... it seems to be saying 'the bet I cannot place has been taken or lapsed before it could be placed'! :?: :shock: Grateful for any thoughts what it is trying to tell me. :)
The Silk Run

Theirs an angel embedded in the software that loox over you :D
firlandsfarm

The Silk Run wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:22 am
Theirs an angel embedded in the software that loox over you :D
:lol: I must be from the outer world to be able to time shift on the bet! :D
gazuty

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:18 am
I noticed this message in an automation log yesterday ("Unable to place lay bet on Lunar Flight at 160. Initial bet - The bet has already been taken or lapsed."), not seen it before and I'm not sure what it's trying to say ... it seems to be saying 'the bet I cannot place has been taken or lapsed before it could be placed'! :?: :shock: Grateful for any thoughts what it is trying to tell me. :)
It’s a bet below minimum stakes that hasn’t properly adjusted (because the procedure is a little cumbersome) and I would guess the bet was to be placed and adjusted in play.
firlandsfarm

gazuty wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:20 am
It’s a bet below minimum stakes that hasn’t properly adjusted (because the procedure is a little cumbersome) and I would guess the bet was to be placed and adjusted in play.
Thanks gazuty, I think I can see it now. I understand the process to get a bet below £2 stake, I think you are saying it just so happened that the odd moved within that process and caused a problem. Thanks, I was just curious, only ever had that error once so not a real problem.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”