Is there any way to Determine the League

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
humanoid769

Hi

Is there any way within the automation to determine the League being traded?. I would like to have a Condition based on the League that is being process... For example is the Odds Range >10 and <13 if it ts Austrian Bundesliga.

Thanks
Tony
Vladimir CC

i don't know if there's such a condition, but why don't you just apply in guardian your automation file just on austrian bundesliga matches? there's no need to overcomplicate things
just apply you file on the matches of your interest

Vlad
Last edited by Vladimir CC on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
humanoid769

Thanks .... Yes I do that at the moment but I thought it would be more efficient to put it in one file which I could then automate the loading for the day
Vladimir CC

IMO in the short term it might be more efficient, but in the long run...
Depending on the number of rules in your strategy and how many strategies you have for different leagues, merging all of them into a single autom file, you'll find it harder to debug your autom when things start to work in a loss.
humanoid769

The reason I want to do this with a hotkey is that at the moment I am cover 16 leagues and I don't want to have 16 instances on BA running or have to manually load the markets and bots.. if it can't be done then I will have to but I know you can group rules together so I was wondering if I could use something like "Text Comparison Option" but I think that works on market not league name

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”