Dutching correct score and greening all

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
dickywoodcock

Hi,

Is it possible to create an automation file which will specify selections within the correct score market and then make them green up x minutes after kick off?
Dallas

dickywoodcock wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:20 pm
Hi,

Is it possible to create an automation file which will specify selections within the correct score market and then make them green up x minutes after kick off?
If you mean always select the same score or the same scores in order of favouritism based on price traded volume etc then yes
Or you can set it up so you can nominate upto 5 score per match, ie, you could use one file but pick different scores each match
ArticalBadboy

Hello,
I am interested in Dutching 5 selections in the correct score market, and currently I manually select them from the Guardian Nomination columns for each event. (my selections are not always the same, nor are they always the top5 favs)
I generate these on a Google sheet, so can determine which Betfair row equates to which score. (0:0 = row1 etc) and export them as a CSV file for the 'Set stored values using a file' option in Guardian rules.

My question is, can that option be used for dutching more than one selection on the same market?

More generically, is there a better way to automate what I have described?

Thank you
ABB

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”