Help with an automation to green up based on price or length of time

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Martyoccccc

Hi,

I have searched the forum but unfortunately I couldnt quite find an answer on how to fix an automation I want.

What I'm looking to do is have a bot enter at a certain time in a football match at a certain price which I have in place.

I then want it to green up with a % profit. I have managed to do both of these with no problem.

The next thing is something I cant get to work. If the team have not reached the level of profit I want in 10 minutes I want to the bot to close the trade at 10 minutes red or green and that would be the end of the trade.

Also if during those 10 minutes the market suspends (Goal, red card etc) and the price changes significantly I also want the bot to close the trade only if green 1 minute after the market resumes.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks for reading

Martin
tootall

Could you use the Unmatched Bet time condition?
Martyoccccc

I'm not sure, would that not just cancel the lay bet and not green up leaving the back bet to run? I'm still pretty new to automation even after about 6 months, I've built a few more simple ones just struggling with getting multiple things to happen.

Thanks for your input though
dt888

You could set a signal on your place bet rule, then add a rule to green up with a condition that the signal that you set has changed at the time you require

Setting a signal counts as a change

You would probably need to go down the signal route for the second bit too with another time since signal changed condition and a trade profit condition
Martyoccccc

Thanks, I'll have a look at that and see if i can figure it out.

Cheers for the reply
Dallas

Martyoccccc wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:32 pm
Hi,

I have searched the forum but unfortunately I couldnt quite find an answer on how to fix an automation I want.

What I'm looking to do is have a bot enter at a certain time in a football match at a certain price which I have in place.

I then want it to green up with a % profit. I have managed to do both of these with no problem.

The next thing is something I cant get to work. If the team have not reached the level of profit I want in 10 minutes I want to the bot to close the trade at 10 minutes red or green and that would be the end of the trade.

Also if during those 10 minutes the market suspends (Goal, red card etc) and the price changes significantly I also want the bot to close the trade only if green 1 minute after the market resumes.

Thanks for reading

Martin
I just picked a PM up from you directing me to this thread, is this something you've got sorted now?

If not post where you are up to and i'll see if I can add to what's been advised already
Martyoccccc

Dallas wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:52 pm
Martyoccccc wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:32 pm
Hi,

Thanks for reading

Martin
I just picked a PM up from you directing me to this thread, is this something you've got sorted now?

If not post where you are up to and i'll see if I can add to what's been advised already
Hi Dallas,

Many thanks for taking the time to look.

I didnt manage to get much further forward, the more I added the more confused I got and nothing worked.

So I am currently using the automation to start with but monitor it manually to trade out where I couldnt work out how to automate it.

So I currently have;

Genral:
Place Back Bet
Arm trigger at 01:15:00 (I want to enter market around 60-65mins)
Trigger 1 time
Any Selection

Parameters:
Fixed Priced - Odds 1.6
Fixed amount - £10
Offset bet with greening
Offset % - 5

(I tried using place fill or kill bets 300 seconds but this didnt trade out after 5 mins like I hoped)

Conditions:
Last traded price <1.95
Last traded price >1.65
Number of place bet triggers condition - is equal to 0 - (I dont think I need this?)

So the above works to enter the market at the time I want and place the back bet and calculate the lay bet. I then manually trade out at 5 minutes if not matched or if a goal goes in my favour.

What I would still like to automate into this is;

1. If 5% profit has not been achieved in the given time - Cancel the unmatched lay bet and trade out after 5 minutes (red or green)
2. If the markets suspends (unmatched lay bet removed) due to a goal in my favour and price drops - a green up all selections 1 minute after the market becomes live (if goal goes against no action to be taken)

I hope that makes sense and any advice you can give would be brilliant.

Cheers

Martin

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”