Problem with SV (when calculating formulas with negative and previous values)

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gaz36f

Hi Goat,

I am again stuck on how signals works. I have tried to understand every step on this rule before moving onto the next and have been reading / making notes on areas I have not quite got. That said, I think I got this rule working at some point but messed it up again. I think it is something to do with the timer_trigger as all the values now keep getting zeroed out. I suspect it is because I cannot really get my head around this part:
You also need both a 14th and a <14th period rules both triggered by: "timer_trigger" set and SV "count"=14/<14 as well. BOTH these in their Signal tab need to Clear "timer_trigger", so you can see this signal has triggered all the above rules on this event, but you must now clear it otherwise it will just run this rule again on next refresh.
I have attached the new .baf file but I feel a bit cheeky pestering you with this, so please only take a look if you don't mind. I genuinely wanted to do it all myself (not least because it is the best way to learn), but I think I have hit my current limits of understanding/ability. :(

Very best, Gary
ATR New2.baf

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”