Delete a Coupon

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
firlandsfarm

If I load the Coupon into the Coupon Editor and click on the X I get a message asking me if I'm sure I "want to reset the Coupon "..." to the installation default?" I click "Yes" anyway but nothing seems to happen. How do I delete a Coupon?
Dallas

You will only get that message if you try and delete one of the default coupons Bet Angel is installed with as these can not be deleted (only reset).
If you don't want to see them you can hide them by opening the coupon editor and on the 'Settings' tab tick the 'Hide this Coupon' box
Derek27

You should be able to delete them. The Chrome browser for Android comes with bookmarks that annoyingly can't be deleted. It's like buying a bookshelf with a few of the carpenter's favourite books welded to the shelf!
firlandsfarm

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:50 am
You will only get that message if you try and delete one of the default coupons Bet Angel is installed with as these can not be deleted (only reset).
If you don't want to see them you can hide them by opening the coupon editor and on the 'Settings' tab tick the 'Hide this Coupon' box
OK, thanks Dallas, I've hidden them but why can't they be deleted? If they are not used they are just irrelevant clutter! What's the thinking behind this?
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:11 pm
You should be able to delete them. The Chrome browser for Android comes with bookmarks that annoyingly can't be deleted. It's like buying a bookshelf with a few of the carpenter's favourite books welded to the shelf!
Same with my iPhone, lots of useless (to me) apps that just can't be deleted and can't be moved to a quiet corner or folder for unwanted apps ... they are desktop clutter!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”