Back a late goal when drawing

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
dcrysty23

Hello,

I tried to create an automatic script that does the following

1. Check if after 60 minutes, the score is draw.
2. Place in 60 min a back bet it the score is draw, if the odds for market "Over X" is greather than 1.39
3. If no goal is scored, place another back bet in the 74th minute
4. If no goal is scored, place another back bet in the 84th minute

I applied this script on all over markets of a match (over 0.5, over 1.5, over 2.5 etc) because I don't know what the score will be in the 60th minute and I applied it all.

My problem is that in the form in which I created this script, it also applies to the markets that I do not want to apply, for example:

As Roma vs AC Milan, 1-1 in 60th minute.
So my script should enter the market of over 2.5 goals and ignore the market of 3.5 goals, 4.5 goals, etc.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

I put some pictures below to understand what I did but also the actual script.

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dcrysty23

Doesn't anyone know how to do that?
gimme25

Hi Just wanted to nudge your post as I am looking at the same issue. You have another post "Over 1.5 goals automation files" which also seems to have come to a dead end

I think both of these questions are related to strategies in Betfair Trading Community (BTC) which I would like to automate.

Did the Over_1.5_goals file you created ever work properly on that strategy? I have tried to set it up from the info provided but it doesn't seem to work?
MemphisFlash

maybe you could do it with a text comparison statement.
so for instance if the score is 1-1 you could have a text comparision
"over 2.5" so then it would only look for that market.
you will probably need to set a signal so you know what the score is at your desired bet entry time and then use the text comparison to enter the correct over/under market relative to the current score.
so a signal for the score, and a text compasion for the market.
one set of instructions for each score you anticipate added to your bot.
Dabbla

There is an example file here of how to use text comparison condition on the over markets. You can use this to get you started.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22823

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”