Max liability by runner

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sionascaig

Is there a way to limit your max liability by runner (or approximate it) via automation..

I'm looking to feed in lays when I think the lay price is good (so could have multiple lays per selection) across all runners but looking for a way to limit the liability per runner...

Been messing about with the price of recently matched bets but just wondering if there is something obvious I've missed?

(so in effect creating a book pre-off)
sionascaig

ah nm - think I can use liability stakes & monitor no of matched bets (I hope)...
doctor143

I am looking for the same answer. How come there isn't any condition to set max liability on a single runner? Experts... Please let me know if I can set a condition of max liability,

For instance.

Max Liability on Runner A is $100

Placed $20 lay bet at 3 = $40 Liability
Placed another $20 lay bet at 4 = $60 Liability

As $100 Max Liability condition has been reached. It should not trigger any other bets on the selection.
Dallas

You just need to add a stored value condition to your rule and test the 'Profit and loss of a selection'
is greater than
(input your amount, ie, -£100)

There's a ready-made example here which lets you set the total stake you want to back for, and would just need a minor edit to change it to place bets up to the liability you want to accept.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21256
weemac

I've requested a new condition for what you want, doctor143 - it isn't currently catered for and is nothing to do with P&L.

See this thread for a workaround solution in the meantime:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=23678&p=265719#p265719

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”