How can I Make a rule from what I see on graph can anyone help ?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
beermonsterman

I'm trying out some new tactics with my automation bot and wanted another signal to help with my triggering and can any one here help me turn what's happening in this graph into a rule so I can add it to my rules please I'm struggling to work it out.
Any help very much appreciated
something to do with volume and price when volume meets price on the graph how can automation spot this in a rule ?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beermonsterman

beermonsterman wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:11 pm
I'm trying out some new tactics with my automation bot and wanted another signal to help with my triggering and can any one here help me turn what's happening in this graph into a rule so I can add it to my rules please I'm struggling to work it out.
Any help very much appreciated
something to do with volume and price when volume meets price on the graph how can automation spot this in a rule ?

Hi again I noticed my thread has been seen by a few but no one has commented to it yet.
I take it what I'm looking for has no merit if that's the case would some one kindly tell me that what I'm on about dont make sense or it cannot be possible please thanks
goat68

Assuming what looks like maybe a large back bet>2000 at bottom of range, I would say:
Conditions:
LTP within 5% of Low traded price
LTP compared to 5seconds ago dropped by Xticks
Selection volume in a historylist now compared to 15seconds ago is greater by 3000(guess amount?!)
beermonsterman

goat68 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:36 am
Assuming what looks like maybe a large back bet>2000 at bottom of range, I would say:
Conditions:
Selection volume in a historylist now compared to 15seconds ago is greater by 3000(guess amount?!)
Thanks goat68 that's a starting point its a tricky one this
I look for a big spike that pierces through the price line as one of my indicators for a trade but trying to put this into a bot maybe impossible ?
goat68

beermonsterman wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:05 am
goat68 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:36 am
Conditions:
Thanks goat68 that's a starting point its a tricky one this
I look for a big spike that pierces through the price line as one of my indicators for a trade but trying to put this into a bot maybe impossible ?
Unless you know the Betfair graph scaling rules, I don't think you will know that... If the graph suddenly changes scale from 500s to 1000s it will suddenly not pierce the graph...
beermonsterman

Ok cool makes a lot of sense thanks goat
trying to get my trading ability out into automation is a challenge I enjoy but man its hard
Realrocknrolla

Pretty sure the betfair chart is two different indicators on one chart. You can tell by axis markers.

The volume shooting through the price line won’t tell you a great deal. Although i could be wrong and talking swollocks!
Realrocknrolla

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22921

If you want to apply rules etc. The above chart gives you a better indication than the pony BF chart.
beermonsterman

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 am
Pretty sure the betfair chart is two different indicators on one chart. You can tell by axis markers.

The volume shooting through the price line won’t tell you a great deal. Although i could be wrong and talking swollocks!
cool realrocknroller I was thinking of a calculation like Implied chance divided by price = percentage and volume of market divided by volume of runner = percentage combine the 2 and then boom but I'm shit with all that stuff and probably makes no sense what I'm talking about but you may get the idea
beermonsterman

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:46 am

If you want to apply rules etc. The above chart gives you a better indication than the pony BF chart.
That's the dogs dangles but my computer is a law to its self and does not recognise the file type I'm not very computer savvy
I'm going to try again anyway
Thanks
beermonsterman

beermonsterman wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:

That's the dogs dangles but my computer is a law to its self and does not recognise the file type I'm not very computer savvy
Thanks
LMFBO I was trying to import the graph from guardian how stupid thanks RRNR got it now imported from advanced chart settings looking forward to this :D
Realrocknrolla

beermonsterman wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 am
beermonsterman wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Thanks
LMFBO I was trying to import the graph from guardian how stupid thanks RRNR got it now imported from advanced chart settings looking forward to this :D
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

👍👍👍
greg

Hi Realrocknroller,
Please could I ask you if it's possible to get signals into Automation or Excel to trigger bets from what I can see on the Advanced Charts? I was think about MA crossover and volume that kind of thing?
Many thanks Greg
Realrocknrolla

greg wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:50 pm
Hi Realrocknroller,
Please could I ask you if it's possible to get signals into Automation or Excel to trigger bets from what I can see on the Advanced Charts? I was think about MA crossover and volume that kind of thing?
Many thanks Greg
Hello mate,

I believe some of the more technical people do.. but I couldn’t help you with that as a visual.

Pretty sure you can get signals/alerts though. Have a look at the signals threads.

Dallas may find it and post it once he sees this message.

Good luck.
greg

Cheers for reply and thank you 👍👍

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”