Auto Issues

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Swamidee

I seem to have a problem with my automation which only Triggers when I have the market in question open in BA.
It is a very simple Greyhound automation where I am asking it to back any selection within a certain price range.
Another issue is that it sometimes seems to loop back round and re-back a selection already backed, even though I have the condition set NOT to place a bet if there is already a matched bet on the selection... any assistance would be very gratefully accepted.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The triggering of bets when only on your main screen will be due to your Guardian refresh settings,
I can see your rule is armed for 25secs so if you are still using the default 1sec refresh in Guardian and have anymore than 25 markets then there's a chance the rule won't trigger on them
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

The matched bet condition will stop it placing another once you have a matched bet, but have you checked to ensure the bets not sat unmatched?
Or and this could be tied in with your refresh rate you might not be getting the update back from Betfair quick enough that you now have a matched bet.

Another option if you are just wanting to limit the rule to 1 trigger per selection is to use the 'Number of place bet triggers condition' on selection is equal to 0
That is set locally so doesn't need to wait for any confirmation from BF or the bet to even be matched
Swamidee

Thanks for the quick response Dallas i will give it a go. Is there a way to simply Take SP for selections if within a certain BSP?
Dallas

Swamidee wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:09 pm
Thanks for the quick response Dallas i will give it a go. Is there a way to simply Take SP for selections if within a certain BSP?
You'd need to use the 'Projected SP' as the SP is not known until after its reconciled.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622
Swamidee

Amazing, your knowledge is off-the-scale, truly The Bet Angel Oracle, much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”