Adding Automation Rules with One Click

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Nhouse1234

Following on from LeeCal & Dallas posts I was using the 1-click method (really 2 clicks..) to add markets and rules for my days trading. Worked lovely.

I’ve changed strategies now (all football) so I have different rule sets for different leagues. I also have a different rule set for each market within a league.

I trade 10 different football leagues with 8 markets in each league (correct score is the only common automation file).

My question is- is there a way for 1-click to NOT add an automation file if there is already one added to the market ?

Currently I use CTRL-SHIFT-A to add the league then CTRL-SHIFT-B to add the automation file e.g. “LaLiga 1.5 Market”

When I change profile and add another league the add automation shortcut overwrites what I’ve done before.

Consequently it takes 15-20 Mins to add all leagues and automation on a Saturday. If the shortcut didn’t overwrite it would take 1-2 mins.

Any way of achieving this ?
Shaung89

Fairly easy to do but not in 1/2 clicks... when you’ve added the new league, click the column header “automation rules”. This will group all the markets in guardian by those with automation adde and those without.

Then highlight the “new league markets” (click top market, hold shift, click bottom market to highlight quickly). Then add new rule to selected markets.

Then if you click the column header “start time” everything will be in start time order again with appropriate automation rules applied to each market.
Nhouse1234

Shaung89 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:08 am
Fairly easy to do but not in 1/2 clicks... when you’ve added the new league, click the column header “automation rules”. This will group all the markets in guardian by those with automation adde and those without.

Then highlight the “new league markets” (click top market, hold shift, click bottom market to highlight quickly). Then add new rule to selected markets.

Then if you click the column header “start time” everything will be in start time order again with appropriate automation rules applied to each market.
Many thanks. Have been doing that, was hoping for a quicker way. With 7 individual markets per match & 10 leagues traded ,Saturday & Sunday mornings take a while :-) If BA prevented an automation rule that had been added, from being overwritten, I could do it all in about 2 mins. Never mind, will post in the suggestions :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”