Set green all profit

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
eminbe

Hi

How could I set the green all selection to green all profit in the condition tab automatically to 50% of the placed bet fix amount with a negative?

Example:
If bet fix amount: £10 I would like the green all profit: -£5
If bet fix amount: £20 I would like the green all profit: -£10
If bet fix amount: £15 I would like the green all profit: -£7.50

Thanks
Kind regards.
Dallas

Use a Set/Modify stored value rule to store the P/L with an adjustment of minus the percentage amount you want to use

Then on your green up rule add a green all profit condition to test its less than the stored value you've created
eminbe

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:09 am
Use a Set/Modify stored value rule to store the P/L with an adjustment of minus the percentage amount you want to use

Then on your green up rule add a green all profit condition to test its less than the stored value you've created
Could you please give me clear steps to achieve this, I am getting a bit confused as there are too many actions and adjustments and settings :D

Thanks
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:52 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:09 am

Could you please give me clear steps to achieve this, I am getting a bit confused as there are too many actions and adjustments and settings :D

Thanks

Stored Value rule (and tab)
SV.JPG

Condition on your Close Trade Rule
Cond.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”