Need help whit my tennis winner automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Hank99

Hi guys,

Greetings from Sweden!

I'm trying to make a automation that will try to decide the winner in a tennis game.

What i've done so far is:

If the favorite hits 1.30 i make a back bet on the fav and a lay bet on the "losing" player.
What i'm struggeling whit is how to green or close the market if the expected fave not will win, but still keep the bet if the fav wins.

For example:

In todays AO Rafa was trade around 1.05 or so in late 2 game (if i remember right), but I watched the game so I manualy green the market.
But what I want to do in that scenario is to keep the bet if he will win, but if the market go higher like 10 ticks from the lowest price, i want to green/close.

So i'm thinking i need to use the rule type green all selections and then a condition type "Historic Relative odds condition"?
Dallas

If you are only looking at tick sizes then the easiest way is to use a Stop Loss
you can set this to trigger at 10 then place the bet at say 15 or 20 ticks to ensure you get matched
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/glo ... ters_.html
Hank99

Maybe i missed that in my original post, but what I want to do whit the stop is that the "roof" will follow.

If i back at 1.3 and the player is traded at 1.1, i want my roof to be on like 1.2.
If the player drops to 1.05, i want my roof to be on 1.15 and so on.
So i don't put a stop in if the player wins, but if the player swings from 1.05 up to 1.15, then i will trigger det stop/green.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”