Group Conditions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lotora

Within each of these 4 groups, both conditions have to be met. However, it's only needed for 1/4 of the groups.

I guess you can't use group conditions this way, right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

lotora wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:11 am
Within each of these 4 groups, both conditions have to be met. However, it's only needed for 1/4 of the groups.

I guess you can't use group conditions this way, right?
yes, that's exactly the way that you would do that. i've done something similar with crossover ticks...
sionascaig

yup - working like a dream here...

so much more powerful now )
lotora

Thank you both!

Can you please check my example once more? I can't get it to work. Any self-contradictions?
jimibt

lotora wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:32 pm
Thank you both!

Can you please check my example once more? I can't get it to work. Any self-contradictions?

to test if ANY of the conditions work, i would pare down each internal group to a simple single condition that is only ever going to be valid for one sub group item. I'd then build it up from there. in short, the logic looks sound, it may just be that your conditons (of the 7 ticks for example) are not being met.
lotora

Thanks again!

Maybe someone can run this file in Practice Mode, make the necessary change(s) in order to make it work, and then re-post it?
(all parameters and conditions are "fake")

EDIT: Please ONLY reply here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=23125
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”