Bots Not Triggering

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gazuty

diablodavo wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:14 am
Thank you so much for all the help you have given thus far.

I have one session remaining before my trial expires and have my fingers crossed that I can now move forward with this automation.

Been pulling my hair out for the past 10 days. It was the pure randomness of the issue that went against all logic.
Since you are in practice mode and awake, why not load up Australian races now and just observe what happens. You don't need to worry about results, you just need to watch and see that it is working.
diablodavo

gazuty wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:20 am
diablodavo wrote:

I have one session remaining before my trial expires and have my fingers crossed that I can now move forward with this automation.

Been pulling my hair out for the past 10 days. It was the pure randomness of the issue that went against all logic.
Since you are in practice mode and awake, why not load up Australian races now and just observe what happens. You don't need to worry about results, you just need to watch and see that it is working.
Will do that now thanks.... While we are here, is there any reason why the Aussie markets trade so wildly?... The odds between back and lay are all over the place. Which makes Australian racing a big no for scalping.
gazuty

diablodavo wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:35 am
Will do that now thanks.... While we are here, is there any reason why the Aussie markets trade so wildly?... The odds between back and lay are all over the place. Which makes Australian racing a big no for scalping.
One man's meat is another man's poison. Aussie markets work fine for me. ;)
diablodavo

gazuty wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:38 am
diablodavo wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:35 am
One man's meat is another man's poison. Aussie markets work fine for me. ;)
I will probably make another post on this issue, I suspect it is all to do with the ticks above best market price when laying the back bet to make sure the offset lay bet isn't placed at odds too low for the lay odds to touch it.

The problem I get in Aussie markets is stuck lay bets as the market drifts out and thus returning a loss, sometimes quite a sizable loss.

Edited to add... I just changed the bot to 4 ticks above best market price and already seems to have improved. I will experiment to find a sweet spot. I would love to be able to trade the Aussie markets too.
ODPaul82

diablodavo wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:21 am
No... The restrict refresh box is not ticked in the advanced settings tab.
Then tick it, the amount of markets that you have it's more than likely not going to trigger off your bets
Set your refresh rate to start out from 630 seconds (so 10 & a half minutes) and let it run to 30 seconds after
ODPaul82

diablodavo wrote:

Because there isn't anything like the liquidity in UK racing so the markets are going to be a lot more volatile.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”