Close trade if profit is > than Net stake +/- x%

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Balmus

Is there a way to do the following? I want to close a trade on a selection with greening if close trade on selection with greening profit is bigger than net exposure +/- x% ?

I've had a good look but cant seem to find how to use net stake as a condition and then a way to cross check it with the green all profit condition?

Regards
B
Balmus

Hedger Master.baf
This is where I am, It doesn't seem to calculate the correct prices either, for example 1000/1.5 = 1.01 which is incorrect. but sometimes it is correct?? Im going to sleep on it, Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

You need to store the value of the 'Net Stake' with a and adjustment of plus whatever percentage you want to use
and add another stored value of the 'Net Stake' (on the same rule) with a minus whatever percentage you want to use (you also need to add 100 to whatever % you to use to put it into a minus figure, so if you wanted to find the 30% of the loss amount you'd use minus 130%)

Then add two x close trade on selection with greening rules each with a close trade profit condition
and set each one to use one of the stored value names from above

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”