Other software

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Bally

So I've been using Bet Angel for a while now and it's invaluable to me. I'm about to start the process of learning a lot more about Automation. Is there any benefit in taking out a separate subscription for other software or does Bet Angel automation do everything that does?
sphilipmyer

For me BetAngel does it all. The automation is superb. As it happens I do subscribe to other software, because for certain tactics its just simpler and for the legacy Excel sheets I wrote long ago and I can't be bothered changing.
Vladimir CC

i was a Geeks Toy user until april i think, last year. and i wish i had bought a BA subscription earlier. for me, AGT is simply obsolete. no wonder they have started selling lifetime subs.
invest your time and money just in one software that's going to be of use over the long term
ssamsamm

i was a Geeks Toy user until april i think, last year. and i wish i had bought a BA subscription earlier. for me, AGT is simply obsolete. no wonder they have started selling lifetime subs.
invest your time and money just in one software that's going to be of use over the long term
I agree with you but I still think that a lifetime subscription is a little bit overshoot
Derek27

Isn't a lifetime subscription something you offer when you're about to retire the software?
HorseDark

The lifetime subscription has been offered for many years, it's not new.

I don't know/understand the motivation behind it, but it doesn't seem logical given the ongoing support that is required.
Emmson

Vladimir CC wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:26 pm
Their betfair graph refreshes at a minimum of 10 seconds, last time I used anyway. Its gone almost nowhere in 10 years

I do feel there is a market for a Halfway House product between Bet Angel Professional & Bet Angel Trader, I resent paying for all that automation doings that I never use. Football Mystic & Tennis Trader never opened them let alone used them

A Bet Angel Trader With Knobs On - streaming, that % indicator at the bottom of the ladder, short term trading volume. etc
Last edited by Emmson on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmson

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:36 pm
Isn't a lifetime subscription something you offer when you're about to retire the software?
I thought you were using something that wasn't Bet Angel Derek! or like me were a year ago you weren't.
Emmson

This thread may be sailing close to the wind, Dallas may be along soon with his Axe! :D
rik

HorseDark wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:05 pm

I don't know/understand the motivation behind it, but it doesn't seem logical given the ongoing support that is required.
yes and youd think there were many more people renewing a subscription year after year rather than buying a lifetime license, from business point of view doesnt make sense to me
Derek27

Emmson wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:36 pm
I thought you were using something that wasn't Bet Angel Derek! or like me were a year ago you weren't.
I switched to BA about 4-5 months ago, mainly with an interest in automation. Couldn't do without it now. :D
Derek27

rik wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:54 pm
HorseDark wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:05 pm

yes and youd think there were many more people renewing a subscription year after year rather than buying a lifetime license, from business point of view doesnt make sense to me
It doesn't make sense from a customer point of view either. Some idiot once knocked on my door and offered me a lifetime discount at an Italian restaurant, for a one-off fee. I just assumed the restaurant was about to shut down and told him where to go!
Vladimir CC

Emmson wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:13 pm
Vladimir CC wrote:
Their betfair graph refreshes at a minimum of 10 seconds, last time I used anyway. Its gone almost nowhere in 10 years

I do feel there is a market for a Halfway House product between Bet Angel Professional & Bet Angel Trader, I resent paying for all that automation doings that I never use. Football Mystic & Tennis Trader never opened them let alone used them

A Bet Angel Trader With Knobs On - streaming, that % indicator at the bottom of the ladder, short term trading volume. etc
while i find it hard to believe that recently traded volume isn't available in trader, i've always had a feeling that trader is left behind when it comes to updates. IMO streaming & all the ladder settings that don't require guardian(like markers) should be included in the trader version.
invisiblelayer

Emmson wrote:
Vladimir CC wrote:

You can actually adjust that graph down to 1 second by changing some application settings but pointless since Betfair screwed the graphs up anything below 10 seconds doesn't work right anyway.
Realrocknrolla

invisiblelayer wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:25 pm
Emmson wrote:
Vladimir CC wrote:

You can actually adjust that graph down to 1 second by changing some application settings but pointless since Betfair screwed the graphs up anything below 10 seconds doesn't work right anyway.
You are correct, Betfair Graphs are Pony!

Use my Betfair Replica

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”