Closing Trade Without knowing Selection

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gazza1984

Hi All, wonder if someone can help. I have set up an automation on horse races that Lay all selections at a certain price as soon as it goes in play. As soon as one of the horses hits the the chosen lay price and gets accepted, it cancels all un-matched lays leaving just that one layed horse. It then greens up when it hopefully hits my chosen greening profit.

What I would like to do, is have it offset the lay bet with a closing back bet at my chosen price/amount once the lay has been accepted, but I cannot figure out how to do that. I can see I can choose "Close Trade on Selection" which would do the trick, but I don't know what to chose for "Applies to Selection" as I obviously don't know which selection is the one that will be lay until it has happened.

Hope that makes sense... :-|

If anyone could help, would be greatly appreciated
sphilipmyer

Perhaps use the global offset with greening function (percentage profit) after you have calculated what percentage your target profit equates to.
gazza1984

Will that offset the beat once it has been accepted or as soon as the bet is made? The problem is I do not want it to offset the bet until the actual bet has been taken, otherwise I can end up with a back bet before it is layed.
sphilipmyer

Fill or kill needs to be ticked in the global settings.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”