Volume matching in the short term. Custom Column

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
fractalmodel

I have got a few of my custom columns working well using the rules and stored values etc

I think I have got a proportion of what works but still a lot to learn

I am looking to create columns of what volume has been matched in the last 10 seconds 30 seconds etc and re-arm. Can anyone direct me to where there is something like this please?
elofan0

Hi Dallas put one up not long ago to get the traded volume etc on one click screen cant remember what the post was but I did something similar got part of it working but couldnt get it all working I tried get it to store every 20 to 30 secs in columns up to 3 mins then rest of volume .. couldnt get it up and running back then maybe someone has one with moving traded volume % for the selection and book %
fractalmodel

Thanks yes saw that ne and tried it but had the same problem. Not sure how to get the history lists working with the stored values from scratch
elofan0

dont know if this will help you viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22972
elofan0

this was the post i mentioned earlier viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22876
Dallas

fractalmodel wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:18 am
I have got a few of my custom columns working well using the rules and stored values etc

I think I have got a proportion of what works but still a lot to learn

I am looking to create columns of what volume has been matched in the last 10 seconds 30 seconds etc and re-arm. Can anyone direct me to where there is something like this please?
That example elofan0 linked to shows both the rolling increase in traded volume and the increase during fixed period.

Just to clarify are you looking for a dynamic rolling change in volume over the last 10secs, 30secs etc?
or to do it in fixed blocks, ie, display the increase during first 10secs of being in-play then update later with the increase from 10 to 20 secs after going in-play etc?
fractalmodel

Hi Dallas

Yes a rolling dynamic change both pre and inplay

Thanks for you response

Cheers
Dallas

fractalmodel wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 pm
Hi Dallas

Yes a rolling dynamic change both pre and inplay

Thanks for you response

Cheers
In the Guardian .baf file, if you select the 'Rolling Traded Volume' rule and go onto the Stored value tab you'll see the three stored values used by the columns

Capture.JPG

You can either edit the existing times times they look at in the history list (3, 5 and 10secs)
Or add some additional Stored Values and set your own time

You then just need to ensure the name of that stored value (top box highlighted in the image above) matches the name in your custom columns

Capture2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fractalmodel

thanks everyone this is brilliant :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”