Green up rule for automation results check ?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
beermonsterman

Hi all I have an automation inplay rule that fires a bet into market and runs to the end of the race it could be any selection that gets layed so ideally I would like it to green up at odds of 100 after the bet has been placed so when I track over my results I know weather it was a success or not but struggling to set this up what rules would be ideal for this please
Any help would be very appreciated
Thank you
Dallas

Use a 'Close trade on selection with greening' rule
with the following conditions
Fixed Odds Cond
Selections price is greater than 100

Number of place bet triggers condition
on selection is greater than 0

You only really need that last condition if your back bet rule is applied to ANY selection or by order of favouritism, you can then apply this greening rule to ANY selection and that final condition will find the runner your back bet fired on
beermonsterman

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:07 pm
Use a 'Close trade on selection with greening' rule
with the following conditions
Fixed Odds Cond
Selections price is greater than 100

Number of place bet triggers condition
on selection is greater than 0

You only really need that last condition if your back bet rule is applied to ANY selection or by order of favouritism, you can then apply this greening rule to ANY selection and that final condition will find the runner your back bet fired on
Great stuff thank you Dallas
iggypop37

ive just seen this and hope it will solve my similar issue - where a back bet goes into the market towards the end of a race typically at under 2.5 odds, and ive introduced a close trade on selection rule if predicting a loss >£x

Of course the close trade rule sometimes wont fire till lay odds are 90 plus which is an absolute disaster if it subsequently comes back into win !!. I dont want to 'red up' as there may be bets on other runners ongoing

these bets are on horses which were ANY selections and were 1 in position of favouritism for a time, amongst other criteria.

A maximum fixed odds condition say of 8.0 might help ? (obviously Im happy to take a loss if that occurs !)
iggypop37

iggypop37 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:54 pm
ive just seen this and hope it will solve my similar issue - where a back bet goes into the market towards the end of a race typically at under 2.5 odds, and ive introduced a close trade on selection rule if predicting a loss >£x

Of course the close trade rule sometimes wont fire till lay odds are 90 plus which is an absolute disaster if it subsequently comes back into win !!. I dont want to 'red up' as there may be bets on other runners ongoing

these bets are on horses which were ANY selections and were 1 in position of favouritism for a time, amongst other criteria.

A maximum fixed odds condition say of 8.0 might help ? (obviously Im happy to take a loss if that occurs !)
alternatively , could you use the price backed as a stored value then adjust it to what you want, and then use that as a condition rather than use fixed odds ?

so if your back bet went on at 2.74 and you stored that with an adjustment of +5.0, you could make that the maximum you would be happy to close the trade at for example ? (via a condition) ?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”