BA Bot to change stake size relative to odds

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
LondonMade

Hi guys,

I am new to betangel so still trying to get my head around everything. I have done a few automations which are working great.

On one of my automations i am looking to stake relative to odds eg

3.0 - Stake 10
4.0 - Stake 8
5.0 - Stake 6

These are just arb figures, I want to know what staking parameters or conditions would give me the above scenario?

Cheers Lads
Last edited by LondonMade on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniffer66

I shouldn't but, I'll go from a small fillet to a large T-Bone....
jimibt

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:14 pm
I shouldn't but, I'll go from a small fillet to a large T-Bone....
i shouldn't, but - salivating now...
Crazyskier

LondonMade wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:07 pm
Hi guys,

I am new to betangel so still trying to get my head around everything. I have done a few automations which are working great.

On one of my automations i am looking to steak relative to odds eg

3.0 - Steak 10
4.0 - Steak 8
5.0 - Steak 6

These are just arb figures, I want to know what steaking parameters or conditions would give me the above scenario?

Cheers Lads
* stake.

Try harder. Please.

CS
LondonMade

HAHAHAHAHAH im glad you all did :) that made me laugh.

I have put aside the meaty steaks for now, lets focus on the stakes :)
sniffer66

LondonMade wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 pm
HAHAHAHAHAH im glad you all did :) that made me laugh.

I have put aside the meaty steaks for now, lets focus on the stakes :)
Glad you took it as meant - light humour :)
Dallas

LondonMade wrote:
Hi guys,

3.0 - Stake 10
4.0 - Stake 8
5.0 - Stake 6

These are just arb figures, I want to know what staking parameters or conditions would give me the above scenario?

Cheers Lads
There's a few way but the easiest is to use separate for each price/price range
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622

You'd also need to add a 'number of matched bets condition' on selection is equal to 0

Just in case the price strayed into another range and to prevent two bets being placed
Anbell

LondonMade wrote:
Hi guys,

3.0 - Stake 10
4.0 - Stake 8
5.0 - Stake 6

Cheers Lads
IF you're just trying to back to win $30 regardless of the price, then your parameter / stake would be "By liability (back & lay)"for $30
LondonMade

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:36 pm
LondonMade wrote:
Hi guys,

3.0 - Stake 10
4.0 - Stake 8
5.0 - Stake 6

Cheers Lads
There's a few way but the easiest is to use separate for each price/price range
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622

You'd also need to add a 'number of matched bets condition' on selection is equal to 0

Just in case the price strayed into another range and to prevent two bets being placed
[/quote

Thanks for That Dallas! I will give the servant a try for this.

Instead of opening a new thread - I have been troubleshooting without much success. I have a bot that was working great until yesterday... For some reason it just wont trigger anymore. I have looked at the trigger settings and refresh cycles, but can't seem to get it to work again.

General:
Place Lay bet
Relative to start time - 01:00 before event
Trigger had this set to 1 but tried a few up to 5 triggers waiting 2-5-10-30 seconds
Applies to "sorted by favouritism"

Parameters:
Best Market Price
Fixed Stake
No Global Settings

Conditions
Market in play condition - Not in Play
Fixed odds 4> - <8

Cycling/Refresh
Guardian
Refresh Interval 200ms
Restrict refresh currently ticked 1200 - 900, tried both activated and deactivated, could not notice any difference.
Automatically switch betangel 120seconds ticked
Markets generally 50, but because it gave issues i tried with 1-5 markets loaded to see if it was a cycling issue.

Betangel
Refresh 200ms

There is nothing fancy here and can't seem to figure out why it would have just stopped triggering. I have read quite a few of the similar issues on the forum to try and apply the solutions offered, but still can't get it to work.

Initially I thought I could have been the fast moving prices from weekend races, so I expanded the fixed odds bracket to see if I could get the selection correct, but even while looking at it being refreshed, conditions being met there is still no trigger.

Would appreciate any feedback that could point me in the right direction.

Cheers
Last edited by LondonMade on Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LondonMade

Anbell wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:39 am
LondonMade wrote:
Hi guys,

3.0 - Stake 10
4.0 - Stake 8
5.0 - Stake 6

Cheers Lads
IF you're just trying to back to win $30 regardless of the price, then your parameter / stake would be "By liability (back & lay)"for $30
Thanks for the suggestion Anbell, This staking would not fit the strategy this is for and have tried the liability option. Unfortunately I require some variable for this strategy so I will give the servant a go
JAMESGLYNN67

Hi

I'm trying to vary my stakes relative to the best market price as well.

I'm looking at stored values to calculate my stake to be 10% of the best market price, 3 seconds before start.

I've been trying this out on excel but cant get it to action. I have my staking formula in the stake column N9= If(F4<=0.00003472,N9=G9/10,"").

How do I replicate this as a stored value in guardian?

Can you help me out please?

Cheeers
ShaunWhite

JAMESGLYNN67 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:15 pm
Hi

I'm trying to vary my stakes relative to the best market price as well.

I'm looking at stored values to calculate my stake to be 10% of the best market price, 3 seconds before start.

I've been trying this out on excel but cant get it to action. I have my staking formula in the stake column N9= If(F4<=0.00003472,N9=G9/10,"").

How do I replicate this as a stored value in guardian?

Can you help me out please?

Cheeers
The syntax on that excel forumua is wrong.
Enter =If(F4<=0.00003472,G9/10,0) into cell N9.

But that makes N9 zero unless N4 is less than or equal to that very small number.

You might want to put this in N9 instead
=Iferror(g9/10,0)

That will make N9 contain g9/10 unless there's an error (such a divide by zero) in which case it'll be 0.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”