Would this be possible to do with Automation??

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
yosibet

Hi All,

A quick question for the experts in the group. Would it be possible to;

1 - Identify the current score at a particular point in the game
2 - Use the information provided by the first point to back or lay a particular Over/Under goals market (next available market, if 1-0 then back or lay the O/U 1.5 Goals market).

Thanks in advance!!
Dallas

yosibet

Thanks @Dallas

What I am trying to achieve is a bit more complex, apologies I failed to explain it correctly in my original post.

I am trying to find out if its at all possible to identify, using automation, when a goal is scored (for example in the first 15 min of the game) to then jump quickly onto the next 2 goals up market (ie. if 1.0 or 0-1 jump onto the O/U2.5 goals market).

Could this be achieved with Automation?

The method has already been tested and refined, I now need to take the "human element" out of the equation to see if it will increase or decrease the strike rate.
AlexisMartin

yosibet wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:29 pm
Hi All,

A quick question for the experts in the group. Would it be possible to;

1 - Identify the current score at a particular point in the game
2 - Use the information provided by the first point to back or lay a particular Over/Under goals market (next available market, if 1-0 then back or lay the O/U 1.5 Goals market).

Thanks in advance!!
a simple answer yes, nested conditional statements in excel can handle most complexities
yosibet

Thanks for your response, does that mean that it would not be able to be done with Automation Rules then???

I am not that conversant with the use of Excel.
Dallas

It could be done using the process in my first link ie, but test for the range of the market two goals ahead rather than the current score
Or you could use Signals it identify the score and pass that via Stored values to the O/U markets
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

So if the Signal value was currently 2 (so there'd been two goals), that would set a Stored value on the event of 4
That would be picked up by a rule applied to the O/U4.5 market looking for a Stored Value condition with an amount of 4
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”