Automation HELP!

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
fairlysteady

Hi all,

First time poster here.

I have been playing about with automation for the last couple of months and seem to get the basics. I want to create a bot which I have struggled with, I have reviewed so many of the excellent downloads but just cant find any similar conditions to what I'm looking for. I'm sure it can be done but just cant get my head around it.

I want to place a bet on the match odds market and also the goals market, but I want the bot to only place the bets if my odds criteria is met on both markets.

I.e. scan the match odds market and if the odds are equal to or over "X", then check goals market and if the odds are equal to or over "X" then only place the two bets if both criteria are met, I will be able to set them up individually but struggling with the cross market signals.

Can anyone assist or point me in the direct of a post, video or download which has these conditions.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Matt.
Dallas

This will do what you are after
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232

It just needs another fixed odds condition adding to the MO market rule
fairlysteady

Brilliant, thanks for the reply / help, i shall have a play later when i get home.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”