Bet placed at future odds

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lucianus

Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to help me.

I want to place a back bet if the back price decrease by 5 ticks compared to the back price that was at exactly 2 minutes before the event start time.

Let's say that at 2 minutes before the start of the race the back price is 4. After a few seconds the back price drops by 5 ticks, only then I want to place a back bet at current price, at 3.75.

I know this can be done with stored value, but that means I have to place two bets (the first bet must be two minutes before the start of the race, so I can store that value, and the second bet when the odds decrease 5 ticks).

I wonder if there is another way I can do this. To place a single bet.

Thank you
sniffer66

You dont need to place the first bet, just save the back price at 2 mins out to a stored value. Then place the back when the current back price = stored value price minus 5 ticks, plus any other conditions you want
lucianus

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:24 pm
You dont need to place the first bet, just save the back price at 2 mins out to a stored value. Then place the back when the current back price = stored value price minus 5 ticks, plus any other conditions you want
Thank you for your help, I didn't know it was possible without the first bet. Looks like I still have a lot to learn. Today I tried what you told me. After a few races I noticed that if the market moves fast sometimes the bet is not placed. So I changed from "back price = stored value price minus 5 ticks" with ""back price is less than or = to stored value price minus 5 ticks".

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”