Place one Back and one Lay bet only

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
doctor143

Hello experts,

I want to place one lay bet and one back bet on a single selection if there is a gap. As you can see in the picture below there is a gap between back and lay price.

All I want is to place a back bet and a lay bet on the same selection even if one of them is matched or cancelled.

PROBLEM: I want to my automation rule to place lay bet if lay bet is cancelled/matched or back bet if back bet is matched/cancelled, but if I am putting "unmatched bet = 0" condition on lay and "unmatched bet = 1" on back bet. Lay bet is triggered first and back bet is triggered when there is one unmatched bet on the selection. However, if lay bet is matched, I want my system to place another lay bet, but since unmatched bets on the selection are not = 0 (back bet still there). System is not putting another lay bet.

I have also tried using "unmatched bet < 2" condition, but it would either place 2 lay bets on the selection sometimes or 2 back bets.

Sorry for my bad English. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doctor143

Your help would be highly appreciated. I am struggling to get the required output for last 2 weeks and it has costed me a lot.
Dallas

Are you only wanting to place one bet until matched before the other side is placed?
If so what if the gap closes ie, your lay is placed at 1.58
a back bet is placed at 1.59 then someone jumps in front of that and takes your lay at 1.58?
doctor143

Thanks for replying Dallas,

I want to place 2 bets (one back and one lay) if there is a gap in the market.

In case gap is filled I would close the bet in loss, however, my question is regarding the conditions. What condition should I put so only back bet is placed when the previous back bet is cancelled or matched.

I have tried unmatched bet = 0 and unmatched < 2 but both are unsuitable for this senerio. If I am putting unmatched = 0 it would trigger both back and lay bet initially and when one of them is matched, it won't trigger another bet as there is already one bet waiting to be matched.

Whereas, if I am putting unmatched bet < 2. It would just place 2 back or 2 lay bets.

Please confirm what condition should I put?
Dallas

Have a look at this example which places both bets at the same time if there's a gap
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11522

As long as you use a 'Close Trade on Selection' rule to exit if it goes against you, it will reset itself and place the two bets as soon as there's another gap
doctor143

Thanks for the reference Dallas but I am not looking for this :( What I am looking for is to place one back and one lay bet and if any of the bets is matched or cancelled place the same cancelled/matched bet. For instance;

If I am placing reverse bets on following selectiong
1.57 - 1.66
It will place lay on 1.58 and back on 1.65.

Now, if bet on 1.65 is matched. I want my bot to place another bet on 1.65. If again 1.65 is matched. Place another on 1.65. Whereas, 1.58 can stay there. I hope I am able to explain it to you now :(

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”